Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 3rd, 2008, 02:03 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Runescape just got overhauled

Well, I saw it for myself yesterday, and let me tell you, runescape now looks great. A lot of people said they didn't like the game because of the suckish graphics, but now it is looking pretty good. Also, the wide screen gives it a whole new feel, and I'm loving it. I just want to say, people should start looking into the game again.

What do you guys think of the new look?

Pictures from the official runescape site-

Old July 3rd, 2008, 03:12 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Runescape just got overhauled

I think that little red Xs have overrun the game

~Aldin, who like's Rym's avatar's take on those

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 6th, 2008, 11:28 AM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Wow, it's really looking pretty nice now. This one is especially impressive, I think:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ure_large2.jpg

I remember back in high school computer programming class... oh, about 10 years ago now... playing the "connect four" clone on jagex.com and seeing the ad for the RuneScape beta test. I signed up for it and played the heck out of that thing for probably a month. Honestly a great game if you could get past the graphics (can't speak for them now), which I could at the time.

But now, after having played WoW for like 2 years (not anymore) nothing else would hold my attention, I fear. WoW just hit the nail on the head all too well. Anyway, that's a different subject. The RuneScape graphics are really looking nice.
Old July 14th, 2008, 03:34 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

WoW is too pricey for me

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games