Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: How should i deal with these giants?
Fight fire with fire! draft the giants first! 5 7.14%
Lots of pesky/kickass squads 25 35.71%
Use lots of giant-killer heroes 8 11.43%
Get a fair mix of each, and hope for the best! 32 45.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 27th, 2008, 01:12 AM

iamawesome Woo who?
Exclamation The Bigger They Are, the Harder They Fall... Right?

At the moment, the only characters my friends and i have (we pool together since we only really game at my house) that are large or huge are those provided in master sets such as mimring, Q10, Tor-Kul-Na, and any others im forgetting, and Krug, Me-Burq-Sa, and a few others. however, as of probably tomorrow, my friend will be recieving a package from house mouse containing Raknars vision, Orm's return, and Aquilla's alliance.
We have a large amount of expansions, however as I've started to think more and more about it, I have no clue what to do when these bad boys get here! I need some good advice on taking down giants, using mostly non-giant characters. while we typically draft, i know that it will be hard to obtain very many of these guys, while still grabbing my favorites such as cyprien, and the krav or nakita.

Basically... WHAT CAN I DO TO DESTROY THESE MONSTROUS AND OVERPOWERING FIGURES WITHOUT FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles