Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: What is your interest level for a NHSD Tournament in MI?
If you don't host it, I will hunt you down and kill you. 2 20.00%
You plan it, I will play it. 6 60.00%
I will make it if my ______ let(s) me out of the basement. 0 0%
I don't care. Do what you want. 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 18th, 2008, 11:15 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD Massacre in Michigan!!

I guess I will post about the Jotun vs Drake event in my last game with waycoolsuperdude... it was such a dominant part of that game I hardly remember the rest of that game, so I will just report this part of the game.

After killing most of his army... with zelrig vs commons ... I was hopeing for a clean sweep, I almost had all his figs dead and still had all mine alive. Then his drake grappled up on top of the lava hill at the end of a round.

The next round he placed 3 turn markers on drake (I expected it to be 1 2 3), I won initiative, and where I got cocky and said "This is going to tick you off"... and moved my jotun adjacent to his drake, now eye to eye with jotun on the tall hill. I rolled for throw... got a 14, threw drake in the molten lava... he rolls and survives... Drake grapples back to the same space he was, and does 3 wounds on jotun. I roll for throw again, and again throw Drake in the lava... he rolls and survives again.... and again grapples back to the hill, doing another 4 points of damage to jotun, who is now dead at 7 wounds...... of corse I had my third order marker on Jotun. Drake then kills off a few 10th regiment in the next rounds... and the game ends on time.

I still won, but so close to a sweep .

Also, I found my einar D20... so my collection is safe and still complete

Last edited by Draconious; October 18th, 2008 at 11:21 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day