Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 21st, 2020, 12:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Psychic Projection (Uncommon) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Interesting, so you draft it, give it to your opponent, they choose who in their army gets put in the Astral Plane, I get that. Now when you kill the Astral Plane version of the hero, what happens to the regular version of that hero?
No, you choose which of their figures you're attacking the psychic consciousness on through the Astral Plane (mechanically you place the marker on any card, then if it's someone else's, they get control of the Psychic Projection).

You'll take wounds for your Psychic Projection getting wounded, but that's the limit. That part is covered in the third power. So if you really manage to ping them carefully, one wound at a time, you can get an enemy figure for three wounds that way. I might actually need to bump the life back up to 4 because now that I'm explaining that, it doesn't sound super worth it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2020, 08:10 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd consider letting Telepaths take their turn alongside the projection. If it's all turn replacement, it'd be hard to justify any moves in the plane because of the delay of game.
Old July 21st, 2020, 11:39 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I'd consider letting Telepaths take their turn alongside the projection. If it's all turn replacement, it'd be hard to justify any moves in the plane because of the delay of game.
I like that. And it pushes you more towards using a Telepath when you pair it with your own guys (I had to lose the class restriction for tethering, otherwise it'd be way too match up dependent).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2020, 11:40 AM

That would put us here:

Spoiler Alert!

Old July 21st, 2020, 11:41 AM

If anyone could do a text size check for me, that'd be amazing. I'm worried that the verbiage is getting a bit lengthy.

Old July 21st, 2020, 11:51 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd lose either the Order Marker Remove or the Wound sharing. That's a lot of damage that can be done from one of those, and it can pretty well cascade in the right situation.
Old July 21st, 2020, 11:59 AM

I guess I'd go with removing the OM part, then, which would push you more towards only wanting to draft these guys for your opponent to use and bringing more powerful Manifestations yourself. I figured the OM removal part would at least give you some of a reason to want to draft your own (or give them more of a chance to fight back against your more powerful Manifestations). But if it's feeling too complex, I do think that's a reasonable cut.

I think the wounding part is essential, or there's never a real reason to draft any of these for your opponent.

Old July 21st, 2020, 12:25 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If anyone could do a text size check for me, that'd be amazing. I'm worried that the verbiage is getting a bit lengthy.
Current text fits, but it's basically at the limit. So just need to make sure the wording doesn't need any added clarifications or whatnot.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 21st, 2020, 12:34 PM

Thanks! That's what I was afraid of, so I'll probably cut the OM removal part at the very least.

Old July 21st, 2020, 02:13 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What if one of these (Magical or Psychic) removed OMs and one inflicted wounds?
Old July 21st, 2020, 02:37 PM

I mean, there's certainly open design space. Which is a good reason to keep this one simpler, especially if it's taking on the whole "giving to your enemy so there's a battle to be had on the plane" concept.

Old July 21st, 2020, 03:01 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

If I draft a character-specific projection (like we've talked about designing), can an enemy win a roll-off at the start of the game and tether this rando projection to my character instead?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library