Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 27th, 2019, 10:35 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD in Maryland! 10/12!!

Check out the OP, everybody! We have a format!

This one is somewhat unorthodox. I hope people will like the opportunity to be flexible during the tournament, and maybe even to try using an army that they didn't bring.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 28th, 2019, 08:14 AM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Excellent!

edit: @kldonnelly , will you please let me know if we can expect Ken?

And where the heck is @OverEngineered ?
Notifications on this site are broken. I get them less than half of the time.

Knowing that, I was just on these boards a couple weeks ago, checking if there was any recent tournament announcements from you or GO. It feels like it’s been a while and I’ve been itching to play. The last announcement I could find was GO’s tourny that never materialized.

Alas, I can’t make the 12th because I’ll be in Pittsburgh for a wedding. Heck, the 19th wouldn’t have worked for me either because it’s my son’s 8th birthday. It’s about time I get him to one of these events and it sounds like this would be a perfect format.
Old October 4th, 2019, 10:00 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Maps?
Old October 4th, 2019, 10:06 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yup, I intend to get to that today.

Do you have any already constructed at the shop, GO?

= =
Old October 4th, 2019, 01:25 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think I needed to tear them down during a cleanup, but I will check this weekend.
Old October 5th, 2019, 04:34 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Maps are up!

I'm still waiting to hear about Ken ( @kldonnelly ) and Stephen_Universe ( @Gurei-Ornery ). And other last minute-additions are welcome!

GO, let me know if you're getting interest from people at the shop.

= =
Old October 5th, 2019, 09:11 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

Talked to Ken tonight. He's a yes. We'll be in the Mini so I can't bring a built map. If you need me to, I can bring tiles to build at the store.

Last edited by kldonnelly; October 6th, 2019 at 01:00 AM.
Old October 7th, 2019, 11:49 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

So far it looks like we'll need 7 maps. That number might go up a bit. Who can bring one or two?

@Man_At_Arms , any word from the others in the Garden State? @Gurei-Ornery , what about Stephen Universe?

= =
Old October 7th, 2019, 11:50 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kldonnelly View Post
Talked to Ken tonight. He's a yes. We'll be in the Mini so I can't bring a built map. If you need me to, I can bring tiles to build at the store.
Excellent!

Watch this space. I don't think you'll need to bring loose terrain. We'll see. Thank you for offering.

= =
Old October 7th, 2019, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
So far it looks like we'll need 7 maps. That number might go up a bit. Who can bring one or two?

@Man_At_Arms , any word from the others in the Garden State? @Gurei-Ornery , what about Stephen Universe?
I think SU is out. There are a couple of lurkers at the store. Probably should have an extra map. Or I might offer to teach people that only have time for a game, if there ends up being an odd number.
Old October 7th, 2019, 03:02 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

This format will be very good for people breezing in and out of the store, only available for a game or two.

= =
Old October 9th, 2019, 05:49 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

@Man_At_Arms , it looks like I'm going to need some help with maps. Can you bring a couple? And have you heard anything from our friends?

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events