Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 25th, 2018, 11:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Dormammu - Initial Playtesting Phase

I'll let folks simmer on that overnight and into tomorrow. He'll probably be a slow one to advance due to needing to get the mechanics just right. Hopefully
@dok
@Soundwarp SG-1
@Dysole
@weebaer
are OK with what I have there too. The great thing about Event Heroes is that you can always move the price up if need be.

Oh, as a side note, I figured out a good way to manage his figure balance. Nobody can stand on the space directly behind him anyway due to his robe, so if you just pop a combat die under the back of the robe, it keeps him upright most of the time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 26th, 2018, 12:31 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like that a lot actually - as I read through I was thinking of finding some way to make is a threshold power, and that's a pretty elegant way of doing it. Making it less something you pray happens and more a ritual you have to complete. The fact that every power on the card deals with wounds is aesthetically very nice, too.
Old August 26th, 2018, 01:29 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think I would change the boost for his acolyte(s) to trigger off of revealed OM's on his card. Then drop the X part so you can still play games with your opponent and not let them know exactly what you are doing or use an X power on an ally. Make a 50/50 unblockable on T1, then on T2 will you opt for more unblockables and set up a +2 boost for OM3, or start using the +1 attack boost right away.
Old August 26th, 2018, 07:13 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Wow - just read the latest version. Looks great, loving it!
I have issues with using 666 as a points cost when Mephisto doesn't have it, though.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 26th, 2018, 08:02 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I think I would change the boost for his acolyte(s) to trigger off of revealed OM's on his card. Then drop the X part so you can still play games with your opponent and not let them know exactly what you are doing or use an X power on an ally. Make a 50/50 unblockable on T1, then on T2 will you opt for more unblockables and set up a +2 boost for OM3, or start using the +1 attack boost right away.
I’d have to review, but I recall being concerned about abusive combos if you go with revealed instead of unrevealed and not liking how that way combined with Mordo.

I like dropping the “X” requirement to give me more flexibility about using the unblockable die. Good call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Wow - just read the latest version. Looks great, loving it!
I have issues with using 666 as a points cost when Mephisto doesn't have it, though.
That’s Mephisto’s fault.

That said, the cost is just a placeholder. I don’t plan to force a fit there.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 26th, 2018, 02:27 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

The new version is much more consistent with getting him into play, and I quite like the boosting of spellcasters so long as it's not broken.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 26th, 2018, 02:31 PM

Who's the most worrisome spellcaster we have? I'll be sure to playtest with them.

Old August 26th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Who's the most worrisome spellcaster we have? I'll be sure to playtest with them.
Due to thematic connections and the fact that Eldritch Empowerment and Dark Arts Empowerment can stack, I'd suggest testing him with Baron Mordo. Not sure who's most thematic, though.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 26th, 2018, 02:51 PM

I ran Mordo in my tests so far and he’s my default. Want to account for any competitive concerns in the initial if I can.

Old August 26th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Hard as ice

Sorry, when I said thematic I meant worrisome... typing quickly, distracted.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 26th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Selene and Raven are probably your strongest MD figures that you have to worry about? Don't think there are any MD figures with multiple normal attacks, so none really hugely benefit from the attack boost.

Daimon Hellstrom might also be a good pick. He has an auto-wounding power that also wounds himself, plus the ability to double-cast the Hellfire attack spells, so he's got a pretty good chance at racking up some quick wounds to summon Dormammu. Plus Dormammu can cast the Hellfire spells himself once he's on the battlefield, so they can share an SA arsenal.
Old August 26th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nemesis will like him. Not sure if he would really want to play nice, hard to say.
Perhaps Dorm is actually Khaos.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library