Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 4th, 2018, 06:11 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Why are Marro Warriors a UNIQUE squad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Buyer View Post
Quote:
For the first master set for the figures I would never buy multiple just for terrain I would buy the second one you get terrain and commons. If I need a level 3 rock for terrain I would put 2 swamp then the rock on top because I have like 3 swarm of the marro sets and only 1 first master set (Actually I'm "borrowing" my friends first master set so I guess I have 2). You can also buy terrain by itself so there's that too.
Guess I was more thinking about what it was like back in the day when there was only one master set and no aftermarket vendors had started selling terrain separately yet. Now all things being equal, I could understand why gamers might want to retroactively update some of the old unique squads (Zettian guards especially come to mind).
Way back then I used all my pieces to make one battlefield. I kept getting more and more then as I said borrowed some more. I have enough currently to make around 6 tourney battlefields.
That’s not enough terrain. You need to be capable of supplying Gencon all of its maps.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 6th, 2018, 05:33 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Why are Marro Warriors a UNIQUE squad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Buyer View Post
Quote:
For the first master set for the figures I would never buy multiple just for terrain I would buy the second one you get terrain and commons. If I need a level 3 rock for terrain I would put 2 swamp then the rock on top because I have like 3 swarm of the marro sets and only 1 first master set (Actually I'm "borrowing" my friends first master set so I guess I have 2). You can also buy terrain by itself so there's that too.
Guess I was more thinking about what it was like back in the day when there was only one master set and no aftermarket vendors had started selling terrain separately yet. Now all things being equal, I could understand why gamers might want to retroactively update some of the old unique squads (Zettian guards especially come to mind).
Way back then I used all my pieces to make one battlefield. I kept getting more and more then as I said borrowed some more. I have enough currently to make around 6 tourney battlefields.
That’s not enough terrain. You need to be capable of supplying Gencon all of its maps.
The more the merrier.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units