Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old July 20th, 2017, 10:26 PM
ugly filtering American newcomer

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Round 3 until 7/21)

I'd like to say that my board is unfair.

Tyesheron is playing Moriko...
Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old July 21st, 2017, 12:02 AM

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker

Power outage.

Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old July 21st, 2017, 01:31 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished with Kinseth. Drones remembered how to swarm, but had a little trouble defending. They almost managed an early Nilfheim kill placing 5 wounds on him round 2, but then Kinseth played well defending Nilfheim from further attack. Sharpshooter still hasn't landed a kill, hopefully it won't get one next round either.

Thanks for the good game Kinseth and good luck next round.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old July 21st, 2017, 07:51 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Going in for my game.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 21st, 2017, 08:30 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Going in for my game.
Kept my stingers on height plus picked up Valda early in the game which really helped me get the position I needed to guard his continued mad dashes for the hive. Tbugg's army withered before stinger fire lol. I had 100 percent rebirth too which helped.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 22nd, 2017, 09:03 AM

Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Round 4 posting Saturday)

Had no chance against those bloody gladiatrons and Blastatrons.

Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old July 22nd, 2017, 03:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Round 4

Round 4 is Reverse the Whip on Wyrmwalk.

infectedsloth (3-0) v. vegietarian18 (3-0)
infectedsloth: * Greenscale Warriors x2, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Phantom Knights x2, Me-Burq-Sa
vegietarian18: * Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Tornak, Blastatrons x2, Heavy Gruts, Gladiatrons

Sir Heroscape (3-0) v. kevindola (2-1)
Sir Heroscape: * Blade Gruts x3, Tornak, Ornak, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Marcu Esenwein, Me-Burq-Sa, Isamu
kevindola: * Kurrok the Elementalist, Air Elemental x2, Fire Elemental x7

vegies dad (2-1) v. superfrog (2-1)
vegies dad: * Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Migol Ironwill, Isamu
superfrog: * Knights of Weston x2, Sir Gilbert, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, 4th Massachusetts Line x2 PM vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

Kinseth (2-1) v. Dysole (2-1)
Kinseth: * Blastatrons x4, Krug, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
Dysole: * Greenscale Warriors x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Nilfheim

Chris Perkins (2-1) v. Xorlof (2-1)
Chris Perkins: * Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x3, Airborne Elite, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
Xorlof: * Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Kaemon Awa

Arrow Grut (2-1) v. William099 (1-2)
Arrow Grut: * Marro Stingers x4, Marro Hive, Me-Burq-Sa
William099: * Marro Warriors, Kozuke Samurai, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Theracus, Finn the Viking Champion, Tarn Viking Warriors, Otonashi

heroscaper2010 (1-2) v. FilmCriticFrog (1-2)
heroscaper2010: * Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Fen Hydra, Isamu
FilmCriticFrog: * Heavy Gruts, Ornak, Fen Hydra, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Marcu Esenwein

dok (1-2) v. I.S.B.3 (1-2)
dok: * Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Phantom Knights x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Alastair MacDirk
I.S.B.3: * Fyorlag Spiders x2, Wyvern, Mohican River Tribe x2, Brave Arrow, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]

Dr.Goomonkey (1-2) v. Deroche (1-2)
Dr.Goomonkey: * Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Heirloom
Deroche: * Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warden 816

Crixus33 (1-2) v. Tyesheron (0-3)
Crixus33: * 4th Massachusetts Line x4, Sir Gilbert, Samuel Brown
Tyesheron: * Marro Drones x5, Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, James Murphy, Deadeye Dan

tbugg has a bye

~Dysole, apologetic for how late this got out
Old July 23rd, 2017, 12:14 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Round 4 until 7/30)

Sir H and I are going to throw down now.

Things were chugging along fine after I survived a MBS charge (took 2 wounds). I was burning through everything, but a brave Tornak survived 3 Searing Intensities and 3 attacks from Fires including some from height to get 3 skulls on Kurrok who whiffed.

That left me with all my elemental (minus 1) against 6 blades, 1 life Tornak, 1 life Nerak, and 3 life Ornak.

I still thought I had a decent chance if I could take out Tornak immediately after, but he would just not die and I was only able to take down 2 more Blades before the remaining was able to beat my single activators.

Was an interesting tournament for sure as I finish 2-2. My Blade Grut army went 2-2 also as I split games with it and against it. Not sure how I did army building, all 4 of my games were super tight and could have gone either way, so I guess that means it did well. I just didn't play well enough to get the 3 wins. gg Sir H and good luck in the playoffs

Last edited by kevindola; July 23rd, 2017 at 01:48 AM.
Old July 25th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

First game of the vegietarian18 vs. infectedsloth Round 4 cross-league doubleheader starts soon

IS was able to get the win in a fairly complicated and back-and-forth game. Othkurik killed Tornak in one hit early in the game and it looked like I was down a lot. Then I killed three Greenscales in one turn to knock off an OM, and killed Othkurik on the free turn and it looked like I was up a lot. Finally, in order to kill up MBS and Othkurik I had sent too many trons out of Raelin's aura, and the last four Phantoms easily but slowly cleaned them all up. Good game, good luck in the playoffs

Last edited by vegietarian18; July 25th, 2017 at 07:24 PM.
Old July 25th, 2017, 09:42 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

I apologize for anyone who tried to submit a game recently. Form is now updated.

~Dysole, who just won a nailbiter over Kinseth as both of them couldn't roll defense
Old July 26th, 2017, 10:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Fun game with vegie's dad. The 4th went down really fast, I considered forfeiting after a round, but I stuck with it. Mogrimm eventually went down, and the knights swept through the rest of the dwarves. I eventually stranded his Isamu on lava and secured Wannok with my last knight (I still had a 5 life Gilbert). But vegie's dad rolled nothing on his lava roll and I rolled a 1 for Wannok (screwing up my 97.5% chance of winning between those rolls). Isamu's second chance didn't last long, though, as Gilbert got through soon enough.
Old July 27th, 2017, 01:01 AM
the above

@Arrow Grut sent you a couple of pm's you get them?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events