Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old June 15th, 2017, 09:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The HoSS Cantina

With this being a non profit, fan based project I wouldnt think it a big deal. As long as there is a disclaimer as with c3g.
Old June 15th, 2017, 09:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Not sure what you are asking specifically, of course it is a licensed product. You can't go into a store without seeing some product with Star Wars on it and those companies paid a lot of money for the rights. A private citizen doesn't have to pay Disney when they get something Star Wars tattooed on them though.
Old June 16th, 2017, 07:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdet View Post
Out of curiosity, is the use of Star Wars logo and imagery copyright or trademark infringement?
As long as it is non-profit it is OK and generally encouraged.

Star Wars fan films have been a thing for a long time.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 16th, 2017, 02:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Old July 19th, 2017, 02:55 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I am trying to be patient. It's not working. I am pretty stoked to see this movie.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old August 14th, 2017, 12:37 AM
C3G Landlord

Anyone looking for some sci-fi terrain to spice up your HoSS battles should check out this U.K. Kickstarter I stumbled across tonight. Scroll down and you will see tons of small buildings and facilities that look perfect for the SW universe. Water Reservoir (Tatooine) & Landing Pad (Endor) look good.
Old August 18th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

http://www.beastsofwar.com/star-wars...-tabletop-ffg/

Star Wars Legion

32mm tabetop miniatures game by FFG

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 18th, 2017, 04:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

That looks awesome. It really is kinda lame that they didnt go 28mm. I guess they have to make you rebuy all the minis though.
Old August 18th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

It seems more games are going 32mm. The Fallout Wasteland Warfare game is 32mm also. I believe Guild Ball is 32mm, though their minis vary somewhat so not all of them are exactly the same height.

And for some people they may not mind the size difference for this game if they already have a boatload of 28mm Star Wars figures and including them would save a lot of money

Old August 18th, 2017, 06:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, I noticed the Song of Ice & Fire kickstarter I just pledged is doing 32mm figures too. Must be something with the level of detail they can get by going just a little bit larger. I don't mind too much the mixing of 28 & 32 mm figures, but I believe the SW minis we have been using for HoSS are actually 25 mm. 25 & 28 work well together, 28 and 32 can be okay, but 25 & 32 is noticeably off in size.
Old August 18th, 2017, 06:47 PM
"like" happy

I have a ton of the old sw minis from the older wizards minis games and all of the big boxes of imperial assault along with some of the boosters. Thats why I want to use pre existing star wars figures. I actually was already making rules for a gridless imperial assault skirmish with measurements.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 07:09 AM
Prickly Cactus

I may have been mistaken. There are reports that these minis may be more like 34 or 35mm instead of 32mm.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape