Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old August 21st, 2016, 11:17 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Yodaking , I cant wait to get my 3D printed figures in from @White Knight . I'm super stoked about the.....well all of them really!
Looks like the package went from Houston to Salt Lake City, back to Houston, and now back to Salt Lake. Hopefully they get it right this time.
No worries, I'll be happy to get them when I get them. I appreciate you doing these figures up for the community. Very Cool. Besides, I never have enough time to give to all my hobbies.
Old August 22nd, 2016, 12:07 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
@Yodaking , I cant wait to get my 3D printed figures in from @White Knight . I'm super stoked about the.....well all of them really!
Looks like the package went from Houston to Salt Lake City, back to Houston, and now back to Salt Lake. Hopefully they get it right this time.
No worries, I'll be happy to get them when I get them. I appreciate you doing these figures up for the community. Very Cool. Besides, I never have enough time to give to all my hobbies.
It's back in Houston again.

I'll keep an eye on it and talk to the post office if needed.
Old August 22nd, 2016, 03:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

TK-436: A Stormtrooper Story

Filmmaker Select prize at the Fan Film Awards, Star Wars Celebration 2016

12 minutes long

Old August 22nd, 2016, 04:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Glad you got the 'full director's cut'. It really ties up some loose ends.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 22nd, 2016, 05:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah I thought that was amusing as well. I wonder how long the non-directors cut is, 11 minutes?

On to other topics, I just finished up reading the comic book Vader issue 24 and it was really great. Looking forward to seeing how the series ends in Vader 25. I've been really impressed with this series and would highly recommend it to any SW fan. While I have not kept up with all the new SW titles, I have read quite a few and Vader is clearly the best of the bunch IMO. I also enjoyed the Lando run and would have liked to see that one continue a bit longer.
Old August 22nd, 2016, 06:19 PM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

Wow, that was... dark.

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...
Old August 30th, 2016, 11:09 AM

Things have been a bit quiet around here as of late. Any news? Any teasers?

Old August 30th, 2016, 02:10 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdet View Post
Things have been a bit quiet around here as of late. Any news? Any teasers?
We are all done with quite a few of the units for the next release, but have been held up by a few designs(Play Testing.) Also, during the summer, most of us have had pretty full schedules that take away from our Hoss'in around. I'm hoping we can get them out soon. If you are interested, I can see if we have anything around that is current you could help play test. If you are interested, just send me a PM.
Old August 31st, 2016, 03:10 PM

I understand, I'm just trying to make conversation.

Last edited by Jdet; August 31st, 2016 at 05:05 PM.
Old September 7th, 2016, 10:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Old October 13th, 2016, 08:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Old October 20th, 2016, 10:20 PM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun

Got some Star Wars miniatures for sale.

Heroes of Star Wars 'Scape (HoSS)/Star Wars Miniatures
*If you would like the HoSS card with the unit, add $1.00 to the unit price.
(I will look further into this to get a more accurate price for each card per unit.)

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape