Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old May 20th, 2016, 04:58 PM

Jdet is surprisingly tart
Public BoSS Map Ideas

Can we post map ideas or maps we've made here, even if they aren't BoSS? If so, I have one I just made. It doesn't come from the films, it's a scenario that could happen within the 3 years between IV and V.

Christophsis Streets [Should be played before other scenarios]:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ry...is+Streets.pdf
Requiresments: 2 Marvel, 1 Castle, 2 RttFF

Maps: Imperial Road Block: http://www.mediafire.com/download/47...+Roadblock.pdf

Docking Bay Heist: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yq...+Bay+Heist.pdf

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...

Last edited by Jdet; May 27th, 2016 at 05:48 AM.
Old May 20th, 2016, 08:15 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Map Ideas

I don't see why not. What's the scenario?

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old May 20th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Go for it!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 21st, 2016, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
I don't see why not. What's the scenario?
The Rebels are on route to a target (on foot so as not to be detected) when there is a roadblock on the middle of the road. The Rebels have 10 turns to get rout the Imperials before General Veers arrives with reinforcements. I've included map rules for calling Y-Wings on a bombing run. How do I post a map again?

Old May 21st, 2016, 02:44 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Jdet, Change the thread name to something like "Public BOSS Map Ideas" just so people know more of what its about...and hey, momentum for boss has been a bit slow as of late, so someone excited about it would be more than welcome to help us out. For now, you should fire away. The key points of boss are Star Wars Theme, Balance, and Fun. As you probably know, we have three types of boss maps: Casual, Competitive, and scenario. The other good thing about Boss, is that the maps are all in need of play testing to get them balanced.

EDIT: we also have a brainstorming thread

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 21st, 2016, 02:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Jdet, first you have to have an account on a site such as mediafire, Then you upload the virtualscape map file from your computer . Then you just link the download to a link on here. I would love to see your idea.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 23rd, 2016, 07:10 AM

Sorry, not to be difficult, but how does one change the title of a map thread?

Old May 23rd, 2016, 09:53 AM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Edit your Orginal Post. Go Advanced. Thread Title is a little bar at the top

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old May 23rd, 2016, 10:47 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public BoSS Map Ideas

@Jdet - I brought this subject up in the inner sanctum, and the general feeling was it would be great to have more map ideas for Star Wars Scape. Go ahead a create a map thread in the BoSS subforum with your name on it - something like Jdet's Star Wars Maps.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 23rd, 2016, 10:47 AM

Thanks Koolster25!

Old May 23rd, 2016, 03:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I look forward to seeing what you come up with. HoSS now has quite a range of characters with cards so creating a 'what if' scenario has lots of potential for fun.
Old May 23rd, 2016, 05:27 PM

Here's the link to the document, I hope I did it right. It has yet to be playtested as I just came up with it the other day. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/962...mphm/Documents

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape