Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old May 4th, 2016, 10:06 PM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker
HOSS Starter Army Suggestions

This is a copy of the C3G Starter Army Suggestions thread, but I would appreciate it is the idea was attached to HOSS thematic starter armies. What would be (mostly effective) thematic starter armies with HOSS characters. I do not know what is the average point build for HOSS games, so that would also be helpful feedback.

Cheers!

For inspiration, the C3G thread is found here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=52958
Old May 5th, 2016, 03:22 AM

Jdet is surprisingly tart
Re: HOSS Starter Army Suggestions

I don't know how effective it is:

But I'd run an army of: Han Solo 120
Chewbacca 120
Dengar 110
Rebel Troopers x2 110
R2 D2 90
=490

The reason I include Dengar is for his sniper attack, which I would use on Vader.

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...
Old May 5th, 2016, 07:48 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Jdet , throw in C3P0 for 10 pts and make it an even 500pts.

Generally in Hoss the most synergies and armies are within factions. Imperials work well with Imperials, Rebels with rebels, and Independent with Independent. For example, stormtroopers are great against squad figures but not very effective against heroes, so offset with some hero killing units such as darth vader.
Old May 5th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdet View Post

Chewbacca 120
Dengar 110
Rebel Troopers x2 110
R2 D2 90
=490

The reason I include Dengar is for his sniper attack, which I would use on Vader.
The Rebel Troopers are really most effective with a Rebel Captain and Princess Leia.
Old May 5th, 2016, 10:57 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This would probably be a lot easier than the C3G thread I started linked above since the factions are on the card. Still a cool idea to help newcomers decide how many troopers to buy.

Try to remember that we are here on the site to give each other help and joy, not grief and irritation. - David Harrison Dyer Revdyer
RIP
Old May 5th, 2016, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:

Chewbacca 120
Dengar 110
Rebel Troopers x2 110
R2 D2 90
=490

The Rebel Troopers are really most effective with a Rebel Captain and Princess Leia.
Thanks! I would, but I don't have the Rebel Captain-and I like Han and Chewie.

Old May 5th, 2016, 04:12 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Thanks! I would, but I don't have the Rebel Captain-and I like Han and Chewie.
Han does well against squads, and Chewie's bowcaster is decent against hero's, so they make a good core by them selves. Yu could pair them with any number of things, Luke 3.0, either Vader, some Thug squads, an AT-ST, Rancor, any of the bounty hunters, etc. I see them as being super flexible.

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old May 5th, 2016, 11:27 PM

I like it so far: Leia + Rebels, Vader + Imperials and Han/Chewie + Bounty Hunters. Very easy to grok.

How about an Army of Luke, Ben and the Droids?
Old May 6th, 2016, 07:40 AM

Han and Chewie plus bounty hunters doesn't really work with the theme of Star Wars. The only reason Dengar works is because (in the previously discarded EU) he joined the rebellion for a time in order to catch them. He's just in the army to take down Vader as he has a power very similar to Dead-Eye Dan.

Old May 6th, 2016, 11:38 AM

Han/Chewie + hive of scum and villainy? The Emperor's Throneroom cards are very nice additions as well!
Old May 7th, 2016, 09:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Jabba the hutt can employ a team of bounty hunters, or an independent army of scum.
Old May 8th, 2016, 06:14 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

All 4 IGs are a fun group at 600 pts

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs / C3V Minis Index / HoSS Minis Index / My HS Joke Thread / HOC

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape