Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old December 21st, 2014, 08:36 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IV: Semifinals

@Kinseth and I are finishing our game now.
Old December 21st, 2014, 09:34 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IV: Championship

The Championship is on Cage Match.
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and decide who places first.

MegaSilver (5-0) v. Dysole (5-1)

MegaSilver:
* Aubrien Archers x6, Acolarh
* Ashigaru Harquebus x4, Ogre Warhulk, Sudema
* Marro Drones x6, Deathwalker 8000, Brandis Skyhunter
* Gorillinators x3, Nakita Agents, Evar Scarcarver, Guilty McCreech

Dysole:
* Omnicron Repulsors x3, Omnicron Snipers x2, Taelord
* Spiders x4, Sujoah, Wyvern, Estivara

* Arrow Gruts x4, Swog Rider x2, Ice Troll x2, Mimring
* Kato Katsuro, Raelin V2, Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Ashigaru Yari x2

and for those interested. The battle for 7th place in the supplementary tournament:

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 22nd, 2014, 08:54 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Dysole and I duking it out in about 15 minutes.
Old December 22nd, 2014, 11:38 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Lime Sherbert

So I beat Mega in a fairly epic close game. Early rounds involved setting up and he managed to pick off my Swogs a lot quicker than I wanted but Lime Troll managed to grab Valda which helped a lot. I returned by killing Harqs at a quicker rate than he could kill my guys. Strawberry Troll attempted to avenge the Harqs who had just killed my last Swog but fell pretty quickly. Mimsy moved up and started slowly picking off Harqs taking out around five before falling to a volley of Wait then Fire. With only Lime Troll and about six Arrows left against 5 Harqs, a 2 life Warhulk and full life Sudema I did not like my chances. Then Lime Troll went nuts. He killed an Ashigaru and then when Warhulk came up to play bashed him for 3 more wounds and then an arrow put the Warhulk one shot from death. The Warhulk decided not to risk the disengage and failed to eliminate the Lime Troll who decided to finish him off. Arrows and Lime Troll managed to finish off the Harqs. Sudema failed to stone the troll but then took 3 wounds from him while arrows bounced off her harmlessly. She came dangerously close (16) to turning the Lime Troll into Limestone but failed and was annihilated by Lime Troll. All in all, good game Mega.

~Dysole, who thinks this has been a good year for him and tournaments
Old December 22nd, 2014, 11:39 PM

Re: Lime Sherbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
She came dangerously close (16) to turning the Lime Troll into Limestone but failed and was annihilated by Lime Troll.

And yes, good game.
Old December 23rd, 2014, 12:36 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Classic League IV: CONGRATS DYSOLE

Not him again !

Hehe, congrats Dysole.
Old December 23rd, 2014, 02:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Is there anyone who can beat this guy??
Old December 23rd, 2014, 05:22 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Good job Dysole!

Old December 23rd, 2014, 05:46 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Good Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Is there anyone who can beat this guy??
I think there might be someone I'm like 0-9 against but I've never had to face off against him in a finals (or a non-SLH playoffs come to think of it)

~Dysole, who is glad his strategy of decent builds with junk filler worked
Old January 3rd, 2015, 04:38 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Congrats to Dysole!!

For anyone interested, the battle for 7th place is commencing now:

kevindola v. Cat Attack Man

kevindola:
* Arrow Gruts x3, Swog Rider x2, Mimring, Master of the Hunt, Deepwyrm Drow x1

Cat Attack Man:
* Marro Drones x5, White Wyrmling x5, Tul-Bak-Ra (sit one)

Last edited by kevindola; January 3rd, 2015 at 08:57 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2015, 09:05 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Game Over. I claim 7th place with a win over Cat Attack Man in the loser bracket finals.

I enjoyed this one, although I heard some negative observations about lack of variety in the B and under units, and the blind matchups in the first 4 weeks leading to some big mismatches.

Congrats to Dysole who found the right balance to make it to the playoffs and then pull out an epic win over MegaSilver to claim the title.

I plan on having the next classic league tournament in the March-April timeframe. Always looking for format suggestions, so shoot me a PM if you have any comments or thoughts. Right now I'm looking at a format that will have you swap an army card with your opponent before the game starts (all units for that army card), but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks all, below is the battle report for the final game.

I ran out Master of the Hunt with my first two OMs and had him hold Gerda for most of the game. Cat Attack Man was rolling really hot on attack dice for most of the game though (rolling around 65% for most of the and finishing at 60%) and MotH didn't last as long as he could have.

Cat Attack Man sent TBR out, but the setup allowed me to ping away at him, and any Drones he summoned would be killed by the 3 and 4 attack Arrow Gruts. (TBR burned Kelda to prevent Mimring from getting it and hilariously got the Bracers of Teleportation as his treasure glyph) After I had the Swogs set up where I wanted them, I sent in Mimring who grabbed the Scarab of Invulnerability and torched many Drones and Wyrms.

Cat never got any real effective drone OMs and although it got close in the end when I lost control of Gerda and lost 1 SWOG, I was able to take it.

I won with 2 life Mimring, 1 Swog, 5 Arrows, and 1 Drow (2 lost to Wannok). (CaM still had 1 Wyrm, and 2 Drones left but had lost OM2 and 3 when he surrendered)

I will also post here sometime next week the overall unit standings from this tournament. Interesting stuff.

Congrats again to Dysole. What a stretch of tournaments for him.

Last edited by kevindola; February 9th, 2015 at 01:54 PM. Reason: decided against posting the info here nor in the power rankings due to low perceived interest

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events