Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 3rd, 2017, 01:23 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 9/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Had a fun time, even though I did horribly - Death Knights backed by Raelin v2 are still bad in this format, but I also played bad.
I think it may have something to do with the lack of attacks on the DK's part. Most strong/reliable armies can get more than 3 attacks a turn. Being a 2 figure squad without a Double Attacking bonding option (and no ranged options, iirc?) really hurts their competitiveness. Did Raelin help with their overall durability?

It was great seeing you again @lefton4ya !

Edit: Venocs were in a couple armies. How did everyone like them at 45 points?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; September 3rd, 2017 at 01:39 PM.
Old September 8th, 2017, 02:02 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 10/14/17

Well met!

I've been informed that this was a Delta + tournament, but it doesn't say so in the initial post. W'as up?

Old September 8th, 2017, 02:05 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

I've been informed that this was a Delta + tournament, but it doesn't say so in the initial post. W'as up?

I have cleared the intitial post for next tournament's format. We've kept the same thread for each tourney to make it easier to follow along and to keep all of the tournaments' standings in one area.

Perhaps Format should be something I add under the Previous Events section.
Old September 10th, 2017, 02:16 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

ok hoping to somehow make this one. couple questions. 1. what is the army point limit? 2. is this a delta tourney? sorry if I missed it somewhere.
Old September 10th, 2017, 09:13 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
ok hoping to somehow make this one. couple questions. 1. what is the army point limit? 2. is this a delta tourney? sorry if I missed it somewhere.
Haven't decided. Definitely not Delta. Will update probably over this upcoming weekend.
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:36 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Assassination would be cool.
Old September 20th, 2017, 03:58 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Note, although the C2P tournament is where it normally is on October 14, the week beforehand, I am running a small event at CinCityCon. (Last year's Ohio NHSD was at a "beta" of CinCityCon which cost $10 and had about 200 people, but this year they are making CinCityCon an large convention, making it $40 for a weekend or $30 just for Saturday and are expecting 500-800 people for the weekend.

However, I will have a have small open/learn to play events at CinCityCon, as part of Tom Vasel Top 5 games learn to lay series (along with Summoner Wars and Cosmic Encounter). I will set up a max of 3 maps so 6-12 people could play simultaneously (with team games).

Post there if you would come.
Old September 21st, 2017, 10:46 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

I'd certainly like to but Cinci is pretty far for Ron and I.
Old September 21st, 2017, 11:53 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Dayton is probably as far as I'd go, being around 3 hours if I recall. Have fun at Cincycon @lefton4ya !

So, @heroscaper2010 , any plans for the tournement good sir? Angie and Nick are both supposed to come, but they are still tentative considering work,.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 21st, 2017, 01:27 PM

Ron and I will be there!
Old September 22nd, 2017, 02:28 PM

This should be an interesting format.
Quote:
Format:
Rolling Rumble - Class Act: Armies must include at least 4 different Army Cards with 4 different Classes.

Bring 2 - 535pts/24hexes
With having to have so many different Classes of figures included, direct bonding isn't gonna work a whole lot. I may raise the number to 5 different classes... I'm gonna start army building now and we'll see how it goes. If anyone else starts building their armies and getting to 4 classes is quite easy, then that's the reason I'll bump it up to 5 classes.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 02:36 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Isamu + Marcu + Kyntela = 3 classes, 40 points. Then have all the rest of your army the same class. Or an even better army is Heavy/Blades, Orc Champions (including Ornak), and then Isamu + Marcu.

Maybe instead of requiring 5 classes, have it be 40+ points from 4+ different classes, that makes it a whole lot more difficult.

I don't think I can come, BTW, so take my opinion for what it is worth.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events