Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old October 21st, 2022, 04:24 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

I like the Burrowbreaker if just for the fact that he is the rare unit that changes height advantage without physically moving a figure. My recent SOV submission has sort of the reverse power, gaining height advantage for friendly units. Really fun idea and it's very exciting to see a similar idea in a new unit!

Also, I'm sad they nerfed Halushia. If I remember right, I'm pretty sure they had some sort of "before Halushia's turn, take a turn with 2 beasts you control" and I was envisioning a really fun Krug-Mimring-Halushia trio blasting full-throttle through armies. But this seems way better balanced.
Old October 21st, 2022, 04:32 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
I like the Burrowbreaker if just for the fact that he is the rare unit that changes height advantage without physically moving a figure. My recent SOV submission has sort of the reverse power, gaining height advantage for friendly units. Really fun idea and it's very exciting to see a similar idea in a new unit!

Also, I'm sad they nerfed Halushia. If I remember right, I'm pretty sure they had some sort of "before Halushia's turn, take a turn with 2 beasts you control" and I was envisioning a really fun Krug-Mimring-Halushia trio blasting full-throttle through armies. But this seems way better balanced.
We will see that power return on another card. That was an instance of mixing up the figure name with the powers. However, it excludes Huge figures, so the Krug-Mimring combo is out.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 21st, 2022, 04:47 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
That wasn't really Halushia. That was Haluchott's stats, displayed with Halushia's picture and name. And even then, it didn't work on Huge Beasts like them.
Old October 21st, 2022, 04:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I like the Burrowbreaker if just for the fact that he is the rare unit that changes height advantage without physically moving a figure.
The C3G "Aerial Advantage" ability does a similar thing where it gives fliers default height advantage over non-fliers.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 21st, 2022, 04:58 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
We will see that power return on another card. That was an instance of mixing up the figure name with the powers. However, it excludes Huge figures, so the Krug-Mimring combo is out.
Way to get my hopes up and then immediately dash them again!
Old October 21st, 2022, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The C3G "Aerial Advantage" ability does a similar thing where it gives fliers default height advantage over non-fliers.
Cool! Haven't gotten into C3G but I plan to once I've eventually finished my classic and VC collection. Looking forward to that!
Old October 21st, 2022, 05:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Cool! Haven't gotten into C3G but I plan to once I've eventually finished my classic and VC collection. Looking forward to that!
Buckle up when you do. We gotta lotta content.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 21st, 2022, 06:43 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankensteinsMonster View Post
What’s with the continual gaffes in this campaign? There is a picture with sizes of certain miniatures in centimeters. According to that photo, these figures are going to be HUGE.

SMH

Not representing very well. Usually these mistakes come from being rushed.
Yeah, I noticed that and posted about it on Reddit earlier today. The dragon is apparently 44" tall according to the image. Sheesh...

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!

Last edited by nate the dawg; October 21st, 2022 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Typos
Old October 21st, 2022, 06:49 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
As much as I love that Burrowbreaker, I’m not impressed with his Drill Drive special attack. Seems like it would be difficult to make it effective.
Really? Even if he only hits the one adjacent target (by moving from one side of it to the other, only two spaces), it's one attack better than his normal attack *and* it negates height advantage for the defender. And it has the potential to get more than one target.
Plus, he's cheap and sturdy at that price with 4 Def/5 Life. If he's a bonding hero, he easily rivals Finn and Thorgrim in value.

I also like that he continues Venoc Warlord's tradition of being a unique hero without a proper name. Nice callback.
Old October 21st, 2022, 06:50 PM

FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:
What’s with the continual gaffes in this campaign? There is a picture with sizes of certain miniatures in centimeters. According to that photo, these figures are going to be HUGE.

SMH

Yeah, I noticed that and posted about it on Reddit earlier today. The dragon is apparently 44' tall according to the image. Sheesh...
See. Now THAT I’ll pay $250 for
Old October 21st, 2022, 08:04 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

SMH

Yeah, I noticed that and posted about it on Reddit earlier today. The dragon is apparently 44' tall according to the image. Sheesh...
I just googled the size issue to make double sure of the listed sizes and what they equate to in feet and inches . Hahahaha.

This just reminds me of the soda sizes joke on parks and recreation now. "No, this isn't a children's game. The miniatures are actually the size of children."

Sir, this is a MAXIATURES based war game!

Upset City Baby.
Old October 21st, 2022, 10:04 PM

FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

SMH

I just googled the size issue to make double sure of the listed sizes and what they equate to in feet and inches . Hahahaha.

This just reminds me of the soda sizes joke on parks and recreation now. "No, this isn't a children's game. The miniatures are actually the size of children."

Sir, this is a MAXIATURES based war game!
Hahaha. Maxiatures. Never got around to Parks and rec.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion