Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 28th, 2018, 01:58 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Yeah great job Bigga...and it was a great tourney everyone!!

Also for those interested in making the drive go to this link for details on our Idaho NHSD Tournament next weekend on the 3rd @11:00am!! We’ve already got 16 confirmed attendees and it’s gunna be legit! The more the merrier!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 28th, 2018, 02:28 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Yeah great job Bigga...and it was a great tourney everyone!!

Also for those interested in making the drive go to this link for details on our Idaho NHSD Tournament next weekend on the 3rd @11:00am!! We’ve already got 16 confirmed attendees and it’s gunna be legit! The more the merrier!
The link isn't working for me Sir H.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 29th, 2018, 06:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I still think its funky that I went 3-0 first before Sir H, fought Bigga for the Championship win, lost to bigga on the championship game,but then came in 3rd place. Just doesn't make sense to me. Super fun tournament though.

Old October 29th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I still think its funky that I went 3-0 first before Sir H, fought Bigga for the Championship win, lost to bigga on the championship game,but then came in 3rd place. Just doesn't make sense to me. Super fun tournament though.
Yeah, the algorithm that the system uses can do stuff like that sometimes. I would have put you at 2nd, but I checked it out afterwards and the reason it had Sir H at 2nd is because he beat BodaciousBlood, who also went 3-1. Since I beat both of you, that means that him beating another 3-1 beat the "tie" so to speak, as far as the program I use is concerned.

A belated huge THANK YOU to everyone who came on Saturday! It was a great time with some wild games! The standings have been updated here. As soon as Leaf_It has the format for the next Monthly I'll throw it up in the OP, but until then, here's a reminder:

Important Note: With the Holiday Season coming, we will be changing the dates of the November and December Monthlies so they're not on the last Saturdays of the month. The dates will be November 17 and December 15, so please plan your schedules accordingly!!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 30th, 2018, 03:50 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Important Note: With the Holiday Season coming, we will be changing the dates of the November and December Monthlies so they're not on the last Saturdays of the month. The dates will be November 17 and December 15, so please plan your schedules accordingly!!

UTAH MONTHLY NOVEMBER 2018

When: November 17th, 11 AM

Cost: $5 (100% of entries will go to prize support! And donating prizes is always quite welcome as well, of course.)

Format: HEROscape! We're taking it closer to basics this month after a slew of crazy formats. This time, regular 500 point armies with only one twist -- make it unique by including at least 200 points of Unique figures.

- 500 point armies AT LEAST 200 points must be Unique
- 24 figure limit
- SoV & C3V allowed, official Marvel allowed
- Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative+8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer,
- Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
- Four 50 minute rounds

Bonus Prize Pool: If 200 points of Unique figures in your army are not in any other army, you will be entered into a special prize pool.
Eligible players will be able to choose from a selection of extra-unique and enticing prizes including, but not limited to: a complete Road to the Forgotten Forest terrain set, 4 full squads of Venoc Vipers, and more...
(For clarification, 200 pts of Unique figures in your army must be used by no one else. If you have more Unique figures beyond that 200, then those extra Unique figures may be in the same army as other players. Multiples of Uncommons only count once. So the more Unique figures you bring, the more likely you are to get into this prize pool.)

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE POST IF YOU’LL BE IN ATTENDANCE! It helps with the logistics of a lot of things.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; November 19th, 2018 at 12:11 PM.
Old October 30th, 2018, 07:19 PM
"like" happy

I assume the 200pts of unique include uncommon heroes?

Old October 31st, 2018, 12:00 PM

Quote:
I'd assume so, but it might be good to have @Leaf_It 's thumbs up on it too, since he's going to be in charge of it this month. (There's not much that will make me miss a Monthly, but my sister's wedding is one of them.)

10 Points Under Videos

Old October 31st, 2018, 02:38 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Great format. Already got my army ready to win this one!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 31st, 2018, 03:59 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Yes, Uncommon are okay.
Old October 31st, 2018, 04:31 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
AKA Fen Hydras?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old October 31st, 2018, 05:13 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
AKA Fen Hydras?
Yes, but, and I should have thought to have Bigga put this in the description of the tournament, there will be a separate price pool for armies who's 200 pts of Unique figures are so unique, that no one else has them in their army. So you can use the Fen Hydra, and have a theoretical higher chance of Winning, but if you do, you won't be able to enter the prize pool for the truly unique armies.

I will try to get prizes onto the that table that are extra enticing, and worth trying for. One of the prices will be a complete Road to the Forgotten Forest set. Another will be 4 full squads of Venoc Vipers. The rest are a mystery.... (ooooo, spooky)

EDIT: @BiggaBullfrog can you add this to the description of the tournament?

Bonus Prize Pool: If 200 Unique points of your army, are not in anyone else of army, you will be entered into a special prize pool.
Eligible players will be able to choose from a selection of extra unique and enticing prizes including, but not limited to, A complete Road to the Forgotten Forest terrain set, 4 Full squads of Venoc Vipers, and more...
(For Clarification, 200 pts of Unique figures in your army must be used by no one else. If you have more unique figures beyond that 200, then those extra Unique figures may be in the same army as other players. So the more Unique figures you bring, the more likely you are to get into this prize pool.)
Old October 31st, 2018, 05:30 PM

Whoa! Now this is gunna be fun....those are some fun prizes

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events