Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old December 31st, 2006, 07:02 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
Help for My Party?

hey all, Ive realized that this is not only a general forum but also a "help with troubles" forum as well. So this isnt really a trouble, more of an idea, and I need help with it, so this is the place to go.

Upcoming on January is my birthday. Im a teenager, so i decided to have a party, Ive got a pool and a jacuzzi, and an amazing view. So i have decided to heat the pool and jacuzzi and have the party at night to look at the nice view. But, alas, I do not think that this will be enough to entertain 20-35 people for 4 hours. Ive asked my parents about a DJ, my mom was cool, but for some reason my dads being a real and wont let me do it, however I think i can talk it into him, or at least have a chance.

So Im wondering what to do for this. I wanna entertain people and it doesnt ahve to be some 4 hour thing, it could be anywhere from 15 min- 2 or 3 hours. Just give me ideas and I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to ask questions too if I have left anything out.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old December 31st, 2006, 07:08 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Who needs a DJ? Just put up a stereo and change out the CD a couple times during the party. "Entertaining" at a party doesn't mean that you have to have "entertainment" if you catch the subtlety of my meaning.
Old December 31st, 2006, 07:10 PM

ya but the thing is, everyone my age nowadays likes rap. im ok with it, but all of my songs are rock (or most at least.) I guess i could get someone to burn a me a CD of some rap songs, But do you think I could play it loud enough?

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old December 31st, 2006, 07:25 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by feekonea
ya but the thing is, everyone my age nowadays likes rap. im ok with it, but all of my songs are rock (or most at least.) I guess i could get someone to burn a me a CD of some rap songs, But do you think I could play it loud enough?
Itunes, 25.00, a little bit of research,= 25 rap songs! Also where do you live that you can use a pool in January?

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old December 31st, 2006, 07:37 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
hey feek, if you like rock why do you have to play what other ppl want. play a lil bit of both. i for one cant stand rap (execpt like 2 songs) and i would just play a lil bit of both. One thing you could do is maybe set up some game systems and have a couple of games going on, unless everyone is going to be out side the same stuff. just my

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old December 31st, 2006, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
Quote:
Originally Posted by feekonea
Itunes, 25.00, a little bit of research,= 25 rap songs! Also where do you live that you can use a pool in January?

ahahah southern cali. its like 75 out here right now. I can heat m pool so its like 90 degrees too, so its like a warm bath tub. My mom just came up with this idea of having a low key party here, and then in the Summer having a big bash. How does that sound for you guys? Oh ya and PoF I am gunna play both. I like about 10-20 songs, and the rest is crap. You cant have a party without the Foo's.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General