Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old January 24th, 2012, 05:49 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Valhalla Fan Art and Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Excellent job TGRF. I was pleasantly surprised to see Eslo on the list. Only one tale takes place in Valhalla. I am honored to be included and greatly appreciate your kind words... peace
Company of the Adder is on Valhalla...what do you mean?

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old January 24th, 2012, 07:34 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Huh?
Old January 24th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Excellent job TGRF. I was pleasantly surprised to see Eslo on the list. Only one tale takes place in Valhalla. I am honored to be included and greatly appreciate your kind words... peace
Company of the Adder is on Valhalla...what do you mean?
I was referring only to my stories, specifically the Tales of Eslo of which only one takes place in Valhalla. Though I do need to add in the last one I wrote with Eslo escaping from a dungeon.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 1st, 2012, 07:40 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

Heh, glad to see that Indiana Jones and the Wizards of the Coast got a decent rating.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old February 1st, 2012, 08:50 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadliest Warrior View Post
Heh, glad to see that Indiana Jones and the Wizards of the Coast got a decent rating.
I'll have to read that sometime. It sounds like a great idea.
Old February 16th, 2012, 08:24 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Can the "Ranger of Tilyan" be in here now? The second chapter is up!
Old February 16th, 2012, 11:03 PM

It's on my list to index, but I'm pressed for time right now. I should be able to update the index Saturday though... as long as 3D Star Wars I doesn't wipe me out! (J/k, it won't.)
EDIT: I was wrong, it did. Anyway, I've now added The Gene Chronicles, heh Land of Shadow, The Price of Un-Life, The Ranger of Tilyan, and Sir Fellswain Voldaren to the index. I have also updated the Last Battles of the Valkyrie.
EDIT: I have now added That Consuming Darkness to the index, and deleted The Quest for the Talisman of Thor.
UPDATE: I have added the 'by author' section to the index.
UPDATE: Added rating to To Kill a Marro Drone, and and fixed description of Kit.
UPDATE: Updated Welcome to Valhalla.
UPDATE: Updated the statuses of Vengeance and the Last Battles.
UPDATE: Updated the rating for Vengeance.
UPDATE: Updated the status on Company of the Adder.
UPDATE: Updated the Last Battle and added Emeria Aether Adept.
UPDATE: Added Valhalla Reborn entries.
UPDATE: Added the Short Fiction section, and added A Quality of Mercy, the Goodbye, and a HeroScape Christmas to it, removing the entries for the last two in the normal fiction section.
UPDATE: Updated the entries for Valhalla Reborn, now active.
UPDATE: Moved the fan fic archive into the contests area, and put the general discussion thread where it was.
UPDATE: The full update has begun. Pretty much everything is being updated.
UPDATE: The ratings are almost done trickling in. It looks like no one will catch bumper15 now.
UPDATE: It looks like the ratings may be finished, except for the stragglers. The new ratings will be added in soon. I have also updated the non-entry part of the OP and cleaned it up a bit.

Last edited by TGRF; November 21st, 2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2012, 01:50 AM

Note: Having listings of one thing in multiple places means that I have to change several entries at a time. If there are any discrepancies, please notify me. Thanks.
UPDATE: The Index has been fully updated. Entries have been updated, links double-checked, and new ratings procured. The author standings at the moment are: bumper15 in first with a whopping 5.3. Orcs Blade in second with a 4.6. Me in third with a 4.5.
Everything else has been updated accordingly. If you see any problems, or encounter any issues, please let me know either here or in a PM and I'll fix it. Thanks.
UPDATE: The rating for Valhalla Reborn has been updated, as have the author rankings. I am now in second with 4.66, OB in third with 4.6
UPDATE: Updated the New? section.
UPDATE: Completed the listing by author section and updated the rating to Wind in the Trees. Further updates pending.
UPDATE: Updated the listing by author section. Formatting fixed.
UPDATE: Updated status to Valhalla: After the End. Now active.
UPDATE: Added The End of the Road to the index.
UPDATE: Added My Art to the Art section. Definitely worth a look.
UPDATE: Added the New to Writing? section, and indexed the Inner Critic in it.
UPDATE: Added the ratings of the individual authors, which can now be found in the fan fiction by author section. (Don't take your rating too seriously, it is the average score of all of your works. Only those with 3 or more votes are counted, so they may not all be there.)
UPDATE: Added NS's Battle Pics/HS Art to the index.

Last edited by TGRF; May 16th, 2013 at 05:43 PM.
Old June 16th, 2013, 09:50 AM

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

yeah bumper! Great job bro! and of course, Congrats TG!

I am figuring on overtaking a spot up there. I am releasing my newest fan fiction The Final Entry of Thormund's Journal. An intriguing story of the time following the great war against Utgar. His armies have scattered or returned to their worlds, the wellsprings have decayed, militias and barons rise to power, and the only light in the suffering world is Jandon, Jandar's core lands which are ruled by Drake and Raelin's eldest son, Raelor. Rangers roam freely led by Slink's second son Salen'ek, and accompanied by Drake's second son, Karth they are the peacekeepers of all the lands under their influence.

The Ashen Mere is officially completed.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old June 16th, 2013, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
yeah bumper! Great job bro! and of course, Congrats TG!

I am figuring on overtaking a spot up there. I am releasing my newest fan fiction The Final Entry of Thormund's Journal. An intriguing story of the time following the great war against Utgar. His armies have scattered or returned to their worlds, the wellsprings have decayed, militias and barons rise to power, and the only light in the suffering world is Jandon, Jandar's core lands which are ruled by Drake and Raelin's eldest son, Raelor. Rangers roam freely led by Slink's second son Salen'ek, and accompanied by Drake's second son, Karth they are the peacekeepers of all the lands under their influence.

The Ashen Mere is officially completed.
Whoa. That sounds good. Really good. If you build the setting the way you did the Ashen Mere, you could very easily overtake one of those spots. Don't jump into the action too soon, keep the pace steady. That plot sounds way too good to rush.
~TGRF.
EDIT: I'll get the update in soon.
Old June 18th, 2013, 08:27 AM

I'm glad I waited to update it because that is exactly what I was going to do. I'll change the section I have so the pace is slower. Thanks TG.

Old June 27th, 2013, 02:23 AM

UPDATE: Replaced Dilmir with Before the Dawn (just a new title) and updated it in the author section and the title section. Also added some new information to it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction