Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old April 22nd, 2010, 02:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: First Custom figure

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwindjackal View Post
um in the fist ability did you spell spirit spiritir, or am i just being dumb? Anyway nice custom....
I did, but as I said in the post above yours, I am scraping that card and starting fresh. I would like people opinions on the 2 defensive abilities I posted.
Old April 24th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Here is my new version of my Rock Construct (changed the name, cause Rock Spirit wasn't doing much for me)

What do you all think?

Last edited by tcglkn; May 30th, 2010 at 09:56 PM.
Old April 25th, 2010, 05:36 PM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart

can you hit its hammer.
fix the hit zone

stingers>everything else
Old April 25th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbirk19 View Post
can you hit its hammer.
fix the hit zone
What if you can hit the hammer? lol jk I over looked that. I will work on fixing that. (may not post another card but know its being fixed/fixed)
Old April 26th, 2010, 01:22 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well all my thoughts have been voiced already, but it's a nice first custom
Old April 26th, 2010, 01:52 PM

jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby!

Its nice, has a very good defense, there is a 1 in 243 chance (if my math isnt failing me) that you will roll 10 shields! Chances are it will block most attacks, its pretty good, but maybe bump the life down 1 or 2 beacuse with such a high defense it will block most hits. (Good thing it doesnt have counter attack...)
Old April 26th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwindjackal View Post
Its nice, has a very good defense, there is a 1 in 243 chance (if my math isnt failing me) that you will roll 10 shields! Chances are it will block most attacks, its pretty good, but maybe bump the life down 1 or 2 beacuse with such a high defense it will block most hits. (Good thing it doesnt have counter attack...)
Would 4 life be better? I want him to be a tank.

EDIT: I mean he's made out of ROCK! lol
Old April 26th, 2010, 07:14 PM

jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby!

yup, i think four would even him out, because 5 life is already hard enough to take down, not considering the massive defense this behemoth can put up! 4 makes him a little more mortal, but then again you should probably play test him first and tell me if i am wrong....
Old April 26th, 2010, 07:30 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm thinking that with 5 defense his rock solid ability is a little much. If it were me I'd drop his defense to 4 and life to 4.
I realize you want a tank but with 4 life and defense and rock solid I think you'll still have your tank.
Old May 30th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

Re: tcglkn's Custom figures

Added my Sahuagin Baron to the first post.
Old June 7th, 2010, 01:36 PM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart
Re: tcglkn's Custom figures

i would try to make him like Kyntela Gwyn.
but if you want to make him be able to own in battle i would make his attack and defense 3 like kyrie and his health 1 more.
for maybe 90 points.

stingers>everything else
Old November 4th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Tickle Pickle

Re: tcglkn's Custom Units

Penguins With Machine Guns.

That is all.

Last edited by tcglkn; November 4th, 2010 at 09:04 AM. Reason: May be coming soon... ;)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs