Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old January 3rd, 2010, 02:47 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Gargantuan blue dragon custom

I see the Shades of Bleakewoode being his worst fear.

Old January 3rd, 2010, 11:19 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Ne-Gok-Sa and the witch can be his fears as well.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old January 4th, 2010, 05:55 AM

Church Monroe is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claws of Death View Post
Quote:
I don't see that as a problem, seeing as how he was made to go exclusively in a dungeon.

When I make a "Dungeon Exclusive" figure, I mark them as zero points, which to my group means it is undraftable.

Not an anime fan. Just a Taiga fan.
Old January 4th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church Monroe View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I don't see that as a problem, seeing as how he was made to go exclusively in a dungeon.

When I make a "Dungeon Exclusive" figure, I mark them as zero points, which to my group means it is undraftable.
Make no mistake - he will be draftable at most tournaments!

Old January 4th, 2010, 10:39 PM

Church Monroe is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What tournaments let you use customs?

Not an anime fan. Just a Taiga fan.
Old January 5th, 2010, 12:00 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What tournaments let you use customs?
I... think he was kidding...

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old January 13th, 2010, 04:08 PM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

hey how the heck would this thing move for maps consisting of only one expansion set?
Old January 13th, 2010, 11:56 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darius23__14 View Post
hey how the heck would this thing move for maps consisting of only one expansion set?
That's a good question. I would think that it would be so big that on a small map, it couldn't move. It would just rotate and fire its lightning breath.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old January 14th, 2010, 12:07 AM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love this unit. I was looking at it even since before I joined the forum. I just have one question. What are the exact dimensions of the figure?

Old January 14th, 2010, 12:14 AM

The dimentions of this guy are HUGE. His base is the size of a 6-section hex peice and, if you get the figure, he comes a box as large as 2 large expantion sets.

Old January 14th, 2010, 12:29 AM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Then I'm going to echo. "How do you move it?"

Old January 14th, 2010, 12:38 AM

Well, on a flat map, he can move quite well. On the scenario I made for him, he can move fairly freely. However, if you play on a map with many hills, your best bet if to try and get him on a hill with 6 spaces on it, or try & find somewhere flat.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs