Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 26th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
New Convention in Denvor, CO. - Want to run a tourney?

Hey all you scapers out there, and manily people in Colorado or people want to to game for a weekend and help out a good cause - a local community center and food drive in need of some FUN oh yea and $!

Check out the website, that still needs a lot lot more

http://www.magnacondenver.com/

and the thread at BGG about it:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/448789

These guys are starting a CON, I think that is a great Idea and often Wonder why Hasbro doesn´t Host their On Con and have all their games represented there -- well maybe not al of them.

Anyways I thought if any scapers are there who host tourney this might be a great idea to try and get one at the con, play Heroscape and then open Board game room for a few more hours, just a thought???

Game On

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old October 26th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New Convention in Denvor, CO. - Want to run a tourney?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
and often Wonder why Hasbro doesn´t Host their On Con and have all their games represented there -- well maybe not al of them.
They use to it was called Gencon. They ran it from 1999-2002.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old October 26th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: New Convention in Denvor, CO. - Want to run a tourney?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
and often Wonder why Hasbro doesn´t Host their On Con and have all their games represented there -- well maybe not al of them.
They use to it was called Gencon. They ran it from 1999-2002.

where was scape back in those days I ask you, I did not know that , thanks

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events