Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old August 3rd, 2007, 03:29 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Heroscape at Deviantart

Heroscape has truly arrived. If you go to deviantart and type heroscape in the search, you get 2 pages of art back. There are some nice ones in there. Check it out since I do not want to hot-link art that is not mine

http://search.deviantart.com/?sectio...A5&q=heroscape

Enjoy

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old August 12th, 2007, 11:03 PM

Location: Grut with the other Orcs ready to eat salted Baby preztels
BRUNAK has disabled reputation
I am sorry this thread has crashed... actully it never started.

BRUNAK is Nerak in the PLATINUM CAVE!
Old August 13th, 2007, 06:51 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
We made it! Great link, which will hopefully bring even better art!
Old August 13th, 2007, 11:49 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
Lets hope for more as some of the stuff that came up did not look like heroscape to me.
Old August 13th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Good find, Ryougabot!
Old August 13th, 2007, 12:32 PM

Location: Grut with the other Orcs ready to eat salted Baby preztels
BRUNAK has disabled reputation
See! I'm negative to an unnoticed thread and then.... presto posts!

BRUNAK is Nerak in the PLATINUM CAVE!
Old March 29th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape at Deviantart

A thread Neuromancy

I found this at DA

http://rairb4.deviantart.com/art/Sha...born-158553840

It is actually pretty good IMHO (at least there is not too much wash on the drawing)

He has several other HS drawings in his gallery and scraps, but I was most impressed with this

-Ryougabot

Old June 30th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

A new guy has shown up with some great stuff
http://wonderball68.deviantart.com/gallery/#Heroscape

-Ryougabot

Old June 30th, 2010, 11:26 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I like this a lot:

Heroscaping For Ullar by ~doomferretprincess
Made before wave 8

I for got how Deviant Deviant Art was. I think I haven't logged in in about 5 years since I knew some girls that used to be on it a lot.
Old June 30th, 2010, 02:38 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
LOL That's me! Thanks!

I've been on that site for a while, but I just recently started drawing HS fanart. I also have a thread on HSers (link in sig).

PS How did you find me? Are you in the Heroscapers group?

~WB68
Old June 30th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderball68 View Post
Quote:
LOL That's me! Thanks!

I've been on that site for a while, but I just recently started drawing HS fanart. I also have a thread on HSers (link in sig).

~WB68
No, every now and again i put Heroscape in the searchbar and sort by date...kind of a poor and specific rss. Yours came up this search and I was impressed. There is so much that is done digitally now, you never see any simple monotone pencil and pen drawings. I think it takes much more talent to get a line drawing right than to get an adobe file right.

Yours look very nice

-Ryougabot

Old June 30th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderball68 View Post
Quote:
LOL That's me! Thanks!

~WB68
I love your drawing of Carr and DW9K.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction