Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old April 9th, 2023, 01:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Changeling - Vote for Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I mean...I'm never going to be in favor of taking a figure out of the Doom Patrol.

But to me, it adds a lot of thematic playability to have him as Troubled, while if we made him Enthusiastic or whatever, we gain some minor theme on the card but don't gain really anything when it comes to gameplay. So it's just not a hugely appealing change to me? But I also can't argue that it's unthematic.
That's fair. Not something I strongly pushing.

Beast Boy the name is more important of the two items. The other was just a thought.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 11th, 2023, 10:07 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Beast Boy (Gar Logan) - Vote for Final Editing

yea

Quote:
DEFENSE METAMORPHOSIS
Before Changeling defends, choose 1 option while defending against this attack:
• Porcupine: When defending against a normal adjacent attack, inflict 1 wound on the attacker for each excess block.
• Rabbit: After combat, maneuver Beast Boy up to 2 spaces with Stealth.
• Turtle: He has +2 Defense.
Old April 11th, 2023, 10:26 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Beast Boy (Gar Logan) - Final Editing

OP Updated

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 12th, 2023, 09:48 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: Beast Boy (Gar Logan) - Vote for On Deck

I propose a vote for On Deck

@MrNobody -
@Tornado -
@Yodaking -
@IAmBatman -
@Arkham -

Old April 12th, 2023, 09:55 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

yea
Old April 12th, 2023, 10:35 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

I'm sorry if my Discord ramblings came off as me being against the purple outfit here. I dig whatever. (Including what's in the OP!)
Old April 12th, 2023, 11:01 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Yea

I'm sorry if my Discord ramblings came off as me being against the purple outfit here. I dig whatever. (Including what's in the OP!)
Oh no didn't take that at all. Mainly just thinking that Purple is more modern than Red so if we redo Beast Boy 1 and the lower point modular one it would be odd to have him purple and the older one red. But then my son liked what I had already and I couldn't find anything that spoke to me in purple so I just left what I had already worked up a week ago.

Old April 13th, 2023, 06:44 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Missed this, but technically changing the Python to a damage die instead of a 12+ on the d20 increases the odds by 5%. But it also removes d20 manipulators, which is probably something that would help you more than it would hurt you. So close to a wash overall? Sometime to keep an eye on in Titans testing going forward, though, in case he starts feeling strong for some reason.

yea for On Deck

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 13th, 2023, 10:37 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Thread and unit name is Beast Boy but powers say Changeling. Should pick one.
Old April 13th, 2023, 10:49 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Thread and unit name is Beast Boy but powers say Changeling. Should pick one.
Weird…changed those in the op and then collide the op..looks like the op changes didn’t stick. Thanks

Old April 13th, 2023, 11:08 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Are we still doing the indented follow up lines from bullet points? If so that'll need fixed.

yea
Old April 13th, 2023, 11:54 AM
A Man of Taste

Yeah. That’s a miss by me. I’ll add it to my list.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database