Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old June 30th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Cavalier's Storage Labels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf_Archer View Post
This doesn't belong in Fan Art and Fiction. It belongs in Other Custom Heroscape Additions, right?
That all depends on how you view it. I view it as an artistic expression of my love of the game.
Old June 30th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf_Archer View Post
This doesn't belong in Fan Art and Fiction. It belongs in Other Custom Heroscape Additions, right?
That all depends on how you view it. I view it as an artistic expression of my love of the game.
I agree, they are very artistic.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old June 30th, 2008, 02:07 PM

THeHivelordOfTHEmarro has disabled reputation

cool

LONG LIVE 'SCAPE'!
Old April 25th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Was bouncing around reading a bunch of random threads and not sure how I ended up here. Thats a ton of cool labels, will be printing these out to use on my storage boxes. To bad this thread was buried back in 08, that's hmm 5 years of dust?

Wonder how many other cool threads like these are buried down here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction