Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old March 1st, 2013, 03:11 PM

Gothams Hero is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Heros Among Us

"You sure you know what we're facing here One?"An Omnicron stood from its kneel. "Marros I think Two, Zetacron didn't have a positive ID on any targets excepts the Orcs." One stated, his voice cloaked with a metalic rasp. "Don't you think it's off that only the Marros are the ones that we assume we'll be fighting?" There was a pause among the three soldiers. Their white plating was splashed with mud. A hint of blue glowed faintly through. "You really think Marros are the biggest threat? Vikings were taken out by something else reports say." Two said. "Just keep an eye out for anything, this is Ullar territory, and they seem to be on a side of their own right now." One snapped at Two. "Guys, movement below." Three pointed over the cliffside. One nodded and gave the 'regroup' hand gesture. Two and Three gave the 'a-okay' gesture back and followed One in a V formation. "****, its a soulborg, readings showing that its a big one." Two whispered. "9000?" Three asked. "Lets hope not..." Two sighed under his breath. One motioned his hand across his neck to tell Two and Three to cut the chatter. The three drew their weapons and flipped off the safety. One creeped closer to the edge of the cliff and peeked over. "Yeah, it's 9000, I think he's just gaurding the river." One confirmed the others speculations. "Well this is great. You think we can take him out?" Three asked while checking his clip. "Only one way to find out right?" Two had a sense of cockyness to his voice. "Three radio in Zetacron and the Repulsors. Two, after I engage you head for the far side and start picking at him, watch for Gaurds they're close." Two nodded and got into a sprint position. One turned his attention to Three who was already radioing Zetacron. One rose and took aim and the massive Deathwalker 9000.
Old March 1st, 2013, 03:12 PM

Gothams Hero is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Heros Among Us

This is just a little bit of what I've been wanting to write. I hope you guys enjoy!

Its all about the Soulborgs
Old March 1st, 2013, 04:29 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heros Among Us

Looking good. You may want to work on the grammar around the quotes, but the writing is looking great. Welcome to our forum, and keep it up!
~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction