Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old October 18th, 2011, 10:13 PM

ImAPirate Woo who?
Re: Double layered maps

Isenhart's Parry is also a good one.

But there is one they fear in there tong is name is Navoken, DragonBorn.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-t..._video-6300570
Old October 19th, 2011, 09:17 AM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

[quote=Dargoth;1498407]If you have the sets, check out Temple of the Dragon and The Sunken Crypt. I've built both and they are very well thought out and just plain cool to look at. Both are available for download from this site.[/quote

Yup, I agree of all the maps these are my top two fan made maps. Very well thought out and well made scenarios. You should definitely check these out.

They also make a great display for the gameroom because they are also two of the best looking maps.

When my wife saw them she actually said they look cool. My wife never uses "Cool" and "Heroscape" in the same coversation normally.

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old October 19th, 2011, 06:47 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

C3G has some really cool double layered maps.

Shadows Over Gotham and Statue of Liberty (Cosmic Invasion) are two of my favorites.
Old October 20th, 2011, 04:10 PM

kola Woo who?

Open void is pretty good!

Old October 20th, 2011, 05:44 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Excessive smilies is pretty good.
Old October 20th, 2011, 07:39 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I prefer "multi-level maps." A double-layered map sounds like it's only two tiles high.

Last edited by UtahScott; October 28th, 2011 at 08:52 PM.
Old October 21st, 2011, 10:29 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

I got one on my thread in my sig.

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 21st, 2011, 11:25 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I played a 6-way ffa on a pretty cool double-layer map at a gameday at cmgames'. The cave part was pretty big, though, so maneuvering through it was a bit of a PitA. Lemmee see if I can find it...

Edit: Sorry, no word on what map it was (mentioned here). I think it may have been a one-off by cmgames.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; October 21st, 2011 at 11:31 PM.
Old October 28th, 2011, 01:09 PM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!

This is about as "double layered" as they come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouby44 View Post
PDF Download (Tundra version)

PDF Download (Non-tundra version)

This map combines two innovative map features and boasts a game-play experience like no other.

The first of these features is the brainchild of White Noise, which he calls "A Practical Approach to Large Caves and Tunnels." The gist of his idea is that, in order to make a cavern area accessible, one can simply model that part of the map separately and let figures traverse between the two maps - Spaces on the separate cavern section are built to coincide with spaces on the main map, allowing one to act as if they are parts of the same landscape.

The second feature is my own idea, which involves the Heat-of-Battle scenario. In the standard form of this scenario, there are no designated start zones. To begin the game, players take turns placing one army card's worth of figures on the board until all figures are placed. Obviously, the metagame changes drastically in this scenario - melee figures skyrocket in playability and range suffers heavily.

My idea involves creating a hybrid of sorts by combining conventional start zones with a designated heat-of-battle zone. Players would have the option of placing their figures in their own start zone or in the neutral heat-of-battle zone. They would alternate placing one army card's worth of figures just like they would in the standard Heat-of-Battle scenario, except that not all sections of the map would be available for figure placement.

Combining these two features, I have produced this map titled "Cold Mountain." There is an alternate version that doesn't require the tundra set for those who don't own it. The tundra version (which I recommend for aesthetics and the slippery ice rule) requires 3 RotV, 2 RttFF, 1 FotA, and 1 TT. The non-tundra version requires the same sets minus Thaelek Tundra.

Non-tundra version

Old October 28th, 2011, 01:31 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

I saw a really cool one about a year ago- I think I still have the build instructions, but not the name
Old October 28th, 2011, 02:32 PM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

Rouby, bringing back up our old side-map creations. Good days.

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios