Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 1st, 2022, 03:09 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ripper (final edit)

Wording updated

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old March 2nd, 2022, 01:59 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Any other options for comic art? Neither of the ones in the thread really work and I can't find larger versions of them.
Any of the new art help?

My current reward points
Old March 2nd, 2022, 02:02 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I went with the one were him and his bud are hating on a plane.

Most of the other ones I couldn't even tell which dude was supposed to be this dude.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 9th, 2022, 01:17 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Got some cards up, sorry for the delay.

My Etsy Store
Old March 12th, 2022, 11:20 AM
Ninja Playtester

Re: The Book of Ripper (holding)

Thanks SW. Putting him on hold while I work on the rest.

My current reward points
Old August 5th, 2022, 06:45 PM
Ninja Playtester

Can I get a card update please [MENTION=1098]Soundwarp SG-1[/MENTION]

My current reward points
Old August 5th, 2022, 07:36 PM
Ninja Playtester

Ripper was the most difficult mod of the Dreadnoks as I struggled with finding a good Jaws of Life for him. As this mod does use several figures for the full Ripper figure, some will be listed as optional and those can be left out without too much missing.

The core figure is the Henchmen. Start by removing his outstretched right hand and head.

From Mohawk Punk you will only need the head saved from the Torch mod.

Cut the hand and gun from Nick Fury and the knife blade from his other hand. (This figure is optional and you may swap any gun for this, I used the Nick Fury and created the bayonet type as that is a common weapon Ripper uses)

Glue Mohawk head and Nick gun hand to Henchman body. Then glue the blade to the clip on the gun to act as a bayonet. That is it for the base figure other than painting.

To make the Jaws of Life (optional)

Cut the handles off the lantern from Manhunter, saving at least 1 of the handles. Cut the pincers from Aquaman right at the base.

Then glue the pincer to the base of the lantern and one handle back onto the lantern but instead of pointing up have it point directly away from the lantern. Then glue the other side (where the matching handle would be) onto the hand of Ripper.

Optionally optional mod is carefully removing the backpack from Mr. Fantastic (it's a pretty big one so not easy) and a good chunk of the cable cord with it. Glue the backpack on Ripper and the cord into the hole of the lantern.

Finally painting. Paint the lower half of the torso skin color, then the shirt a mixture of greens to give a bit of camouflage effect, but paint the shirt kind of torn so that it doesn't cover his entire stomach and back areas.

Black for boots, belt, gun, hair (including a rough beard), and the cable to the jaws of life.

Blue jeans and red sunglasses.

Silver for the backpack, jaws of life, skull, spikes around wrists and bayonet.

My current reward points
Old August 7th, 2022, 01:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Cards should be updated

My Etsy Store
Old August 7th, 2022, 02:55 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Cards should be updated
Thanks SW. Cost was changed too. It should be 70

My current reward points
Old August 7th, 2022, 03:01 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

should be re-updated

My Etsy Store
Old August 8th, 2022, 11:02 AM
Ninja Playtester

Re: The Book of Ripper (vote for on deck)

Thanks SW
Vote for on deck
@Arkham - yea
@IAmBatman - yea
@Lord Pyre - yea
@LordVenoc - yea
@MrNobody - yea
@Tornado - yea

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; August 13th, 2022 at 04:50 PM.
Old August 8th, 2022, 11:08 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Ripper (vote for on deck)

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library