Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old February 19th, 2022, 11:46 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Finalmente

Quote:
The knightoflight (5-0) v. Chris Perkins (5-1) pool of armies is:
Khosumet is such a bore(os)
* Bol, Boreos, Khosumet the Darklord, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Death Knights of Valkrillx3, Dumutef Guardx2
I was nice and went with only 6 cards
* Arkmer, Brute Gruts, Guilty McCreech, Himmelskralle, Nakita Agents, Ranjit Singh
knightoflight chooses who places first.
Finals scheduled for Wednesday @ 11 am Eastern
Old February 23rd, 2022, 12:50 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online Heroscape Season 45: VC RtW Playoffs

Just finished with Chris.
Chris opened with a full nakita opening, while I went all in on death knights. Chris won initiative, and started developing nakitas, trying to get some damage on Boreos. I responded by bonding with a dumatef and developing my death knights. Chris took his first attack on the dumatef and killed him with a 3/3 met by 1/4. His next 2 attacks were on my death knights, 0/4 and 3/4 were blocked by an impressive 4/5 shields. I then bonded with Khosumet and moved onto the 2 height behind the glacier, and moved more death knights. Chris retreated, but maintained his range to try and pick off my forward death knight, but the 6 defense held strong. My Turn 3, I started by bonding with Boreos and carried Thorgrim behind the glacier in the middle. My death knights then grabbed dagmar and moved to a threatening position near Chris's start zone. I won initiative the next round, and due to Chris not retreating his nakitas enough, was able to get a 5/5 skull attack on one of the nakitas. Then I ran in one of my death knights who dodged the engagement strike but rolled 0/2 on skulls. Chris had OM 1 on guilty who took 2 3v6s at Boreos, but his attacks were blocked. I played OM 2 defensively respecting Himmel, and picked up another kill on a nakita with Boreos, and then had 1 death knight run to try and hurt Himmel early. Another 0/2 did not quite do the job. Brutes came rushing out next killing the death knight engaged with Himmel and failed a berserk attack on my height+Thorgrim death knight. I used Boreos again, and carried Thorgrim to the 2 height snow outside of Chris's start zone and took out on of the Brutes. My death knights then took dagmar again, and tried to kill another brute grut but 0/2 on skulls again, not to much of a problem as Boreos's offense had been very strong. Himmel decided to take a 6v5 on my death knight on dagmar, Himmel got the kill and took dagmar herself. Chris won the next round initiative and the brute gruts were his turn 1. One brute was able to engage Boreos and the other 2 attacked my death knight. He got the kill on the death knight but Boreos blocked 2 4v6s from the raging brute. For my turn 1, as all of my developed death knights had been killed, I figured it would be better to retreat a little and develop reinforcements for Boreos, so I flew with Thorgrim over to the north side of the board in an effort to take out the last nakita. She hit the smoke powder and the rest of my turn was developing knights. Arkmer took a shot at Boreos but 2/5 was blocked by 3/6 I took turn 2 to send Boreos to try to kill a brute grut and succeed, and then grabbed lodin with 1 death knight and developed another one. Himmel took turn 3 to try a 5v6 on Boreos, but again Boreos blocked. Turn 3 I had Boreos grab Arkmer so I could attack him and dealt 1 wound to the elf. After developing more death knights we went into a crucial initiative. I beat Chris's 4 with my 9. Boreos started by grabbing the nakita that had an order marker on her card and then attack Himmel dealing 1 wound. I then positioned my death knights so they could attack the next turn. Chris's turn 1 was on guilty who took 2 3v6s and managed a wound on Boreos. Turn 2 I had Boreos grab Thorgrim and placed him adjacent to Himmel in order to free up space for my death knight to come in and hopefully kill the nakita as well as triple engage Himmel with the other death knight that I was planning on moving next to Thorgrim. This plan went about as well as it could have, Boreos dealt 2 wounds to Himmel (3/5), and the death knights charged in. The first narrowly escaping the nakita's 14 for engagement strike. The death knights finally rolled a skull and killed the nakita and dealt 1 wound to Himmel. Chris's turn 2 was on Himmel who tried for a high variance play, but without the Ranjit buff, 1/4 was blocked by 1/6 by the death knight. Turn 3 Boreos dealt 1 more wound to Arkmer and the death knights killed Himmel. I won initiative the next round, and Boreos+death knights killed Arkmer and the last 2 brute gruts. Chirs had Ranjit pick off my turn 2 and attack Boreos to no avail. Unfortunately, this did not amount to much as he also lost his turn 2 on the brutes. I then had Boreos grab Guilty and tried to wound him, but Guilty blocked Boreos's attack. I then developed/grabbed dagmar with my death knights in preparation for the next round. Guilty was Chris's last turn of he round and he made the most out of it. He took a double LEA (1 Wound), and then managed 2 wounds on Boreos (3/4 life)! Unfortunately, Chirs was not able to overcome dagmar and I had Boreos+death knights take out Ranjit and Guilty for the win.
GG @Chris Perkins !!
That was a tense game!
Here are the stats for any who are interested:
Chris
Attack rolls: 43 out of 89 (48.31%)
Defense rolls: 11 out of 31 (35.48%)
Total dice rolled: 120

KnightOfLight
Attack rolls: 40 out of 80 (50%)
Defense rolls: 41 out of 119 (34.45%)
Total dice rolled: 199
Old February 23rd, 2022, 01:16 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Vengeance?

Looks like Chris used up all Himmel's "eat 5 defense figures" against me. And Boreos was a champ again. Well done both of you.

~Dysole, adding the results to the history spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events