Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old January 26th, 2019, 04:08 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker
Card help request for custom Charos

My kid painted a beat up Charos over the holidays and I helped her touch it up. Turned out to be pretty cool IMO. I tried making a card for it and watched the tutorials, but the imaging applications is just out my league I guess. Anyways, hoping that there might be someone on here that's a wiz with making cards who might help me out for a nominal fee or a fig trade (my traders are posted in the sales threads section). I would just need a soft copy of the card I can print it out myself. Thanks for any help!

Old January 26th, 2019, 04:25 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Card help request for custom Charos

These guys are basically exactly what you're asking for, plus they're such decent chaps they'll do it for free!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 26th, 2019, 05:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Card help request for custom Charos

If you send me a PM I'll whip up a card for you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum