Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 8th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Gert Yorkes / Old Lace (VOTE for Playtesting

This passes! I'll make a post now...
Old December 8th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Gert Yorkes / Old Lace (Playtesting Phase)

ARSENIC AND OLD LACE
At the start of the game, if you control Old Lace and Gertrude Yorkes is her Companion, you may instead place her this figure on Old Lace’s Army Card. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card normally. As long as Gert Yorkes is on Old Lace's Army Card, Old Lace has a class of Runaway in addition to the class listed on her card, and when Old Lace attacks, she may attack one additional time.
Old December 8th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's still confusing. I'd just say "Gertrude" there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 14th, 2017, 03:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Shouldn't Old Lace have the species 'Dinosaur'? I thought it was decided that all the different Dino species were going to get condensed down to Dinosaur.

Anyway, I've got some tests for these two in coming. Can anyone guess what Old Lace, Angel, Lightspeed, and Vulture all have in common outside of out of turn carrying?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Shouldn't Old Lace have the species 'Dinosaur'? I thought it was decided that all the different Dino species were going to get condensed down to Dinosaur.

Anyway, I've got some tests for these two in coming. Can anyone guess what Old Lace, Angel, Lightspeed, and Vulture all have in common outside of out of turn carrying?
They will be in your next test?

Sorry I got nothing this time.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:33 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

True, but more importantly, they all can go in a Star-Lord army at the same time without messing up Rag-Tag Tactics.

My Etsy Store
Old December 14th, 2017, 06:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

True, but more importantly, they all can go in a Star-Lord army at the same time without messing up Rag-Tag Tactics.
So it's a trick question...what they have in common is that they don't have anything in common...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 15th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

For the Dinosaur thing - I don't think we ever came down on that officially (though I'm still in favor). If/when we do, yeah, she'll definitely be on the slate.
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:20 AM
A Man of Taste

I'm in favor also for what it's worth.

Old December 15th, 2017, 03:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

In favor too.
Old December 15th, 2017, 08:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Old Lace @140 points

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (no E-Glyph)
Units: Carry On My Wayward Son: Old Lace (140), Angel (90), Lightspeed (40), Vulture (90), Star-Lord (250), Martian Manhunter I (300), Rocket Raccoon (175), Venom (230), Robot (210)- 1525 total vs Captain Carol and the Carol Corps: Ms Marvel (350), Quasar (370), Wonder Woman II (370), Livewire (260), Wasp II (160), Skrull Inflitrator x1 (10)- 1520 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Good Golly Miss Molly: Old Lace (140), Molly Hayes (180), Armor (100)- 420 total vs Micro Marvels: Ms Marvel (350), Wasp I (50), Beast Boy (Cheetah) (20)- 420 total
Spoiler Alert!

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Gert Yorkes @30 points

Army Test 1
Units: It Was A Small Subpoena : Gert (30), Harely Quinn I (130), Joker I (190)- 350 total vs Small Town Christmas: Luke Cage (190), Firestar (120), Kickass (40)- 350 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: The Ants Go Marching On: Gert (30), Ant-Man (Pym) (30), Ant-Man (Lang) (80), Mentallo (135), Fire Ant Swarm x20 (200)- 475 total vs Air Hawkeye: Hawkeye (Barton) II (160), Cable (275), Skrull Infiltrator x4 (40)- 475 total
Spoiler Alert!

Combined Tests

Army Test 1
Units: Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops: Gert (30), Old Lace (140), Joker I (190), Karolina Dean (130)- 490 total vs Who do I look like, Boris Karloff?: Frankenstein (320), Man-Bat (170)- 490 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: The stairs are always San Juan Hill: Gert (30), Old Lace (140), Molly Hayes (190), Ms. Marvel (350)- 710 total vs This time, I want the face of an absolute non-entity!: Frankenstein (320), Man-Bat (170), Lizard (200), Skrull Infiltrators x2 (20) - 710 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: Gert and Old Lace feel fine to me, they're useful but not amazing when taken separately and pretty good when put together. They're not doing anything crazy concerning though, and the low defense keeps them in check. I like that they have some nice interactions with Molly and Karolina through Swift Carry, the Runaways are starting to feel like a pretty cohesive faction.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; January 24th, 2018 at 01:20 AM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Thanks! Looks like Old Lace is a pretty small piece of a bigger "tons of carry dudes" army, and is flexible enough to be worth an attack now and then, but not enough to be problematic beyond redundancy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library