Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 15th, 2018, 09:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gert Yorkes (Final Editing Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
You ninja edited me...and if that is true then my question is answered. Though I thought our edit was just clarifying having two cards with ??? as a secret ID
It was always in the Secret Identity rules, we just cleaned up the wording around it a little.

The combo card in the OP is missing the secret identity, which threw me off a little as to what you were asking about.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
You ninja edited me...and if that is true then my question is answered. Though I thought our edit was just clarifying having two cards with ??? as a secret ID
It was always in the Secret Identity rules, we just cleaned up the wording around it a little.

The combo card in the OP is missing the secret identity, which threw me off a little as to what you were asking about.
Yeah Johnny just added that today.

also I found what I was looking for...just making sure our backsides are covered I couldn't find it but upon reading it again I found it..

"However, if the subtitle of one army card is the same as the subtitle of another Army Card or the same as the name of an Army Card without a subtitle,"

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I missed that the secret ID was part of johnny's edits today. My fault for skimming.

The example of not being able to co-draft Spider-Man (Peter Parker) and a plain Peter Parker is in there, too.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Gertrude Yorkes (Design Phase)

With the Secret Identity thing - already in the game via Billy Batson and Captain Marvel (Billy Batson).

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
How does Gert become the Companion? Is she selected somehow? Please help, because I am sure I have missed something somewhere.

The edit is for number agreement.
Old Lace has a special power that lets her choose a Companion.

If we wanted to make it clearer that the Companion bit is coming from Old Lace, we could word it more like "if you control Old Lace and Gert Yorkes is chosen for Old Lace's Runaway Companion special power".
I wouldn't be opposed to clarifying that. But maybe something more like "if you control Old Lace and Gert Yorkes is her Companion," just to clarify what the hell an "Old Lace" is to someone without prior knowledge - it makes it pretty clear that it's a separate unit.

While we're talking about clarification, do we think the following is necessary on Gert's card?

"If Gert is on Old Lace's Army Card and Old Lace is destroyed, destroy Gert."

Or something like that. I've omitted it because, in all practical terms, she'll be permanently removed from the game and essentially destroyed. But maybe for corner cases?
Old February 17th, 2018, 01:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Combo Card target zone and Secret ID updated. Also added an option for Gerts Comic card if there is a desire to keep the same art through all three cards...let me know.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 17th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

HOW TO MAKE THE GERT YORKES & OLD LACE FIGURES

The modification for these figures is simple - they share a base, but otherwise, they're not actually connected in any way. Simply remove each from the base, as you usually would, and glue them to their new bases.

However, Gert Yorkes is designed to work with the two sharing a base - if you don't want to go through the effort, or damage your figure, feel free to keep them together.

Final Products:
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 17th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Awesome, thanks! I like the alternate one, personally, but I'm fine keeping both up there if we want. I've also added a tutorial (if you didn't notice) for the exceptionally simple mod needed.

With that, unless we have any other issues, I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO ON DECK!
Old February 17th, 2018, 01:48 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Awesome, thanks! I like the alternate one, personally, but I'm fine keeping both up there if we want. I've also added a tutorial (if you didn't notice) for the exceptionally simple mod needed.

With that, unless we have any other issues, I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO ON DECK!
The alternate isn't intended to be an alternate...It's a choice...choose one.

Old February 17th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Gert Yorkes (VOTE for On Deck)

yea, whichever one gets chosen. Either one's fine with me. I'd prefer the first one in a vacuum, but I like that the second one is closer in style to the other Runaways' art.
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:56 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
yea, whichever one gets chosen. Either one's fine with me. I'd prefer the first one in a vacuum, but I like that the second one is closer in style to the other Runaways' art.
I'm in the EXACT same opinion...I chose the first one as it fit her by herself but then after putting the rest together I thought it was worth showing.

Old February 18th, 2018, 02:09 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yea to On Deck

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library