Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 14th, 2018, 10:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Gert Yorkes (Final Editing Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Should we go with Old Lace's size of M5 for the combined?
Yeah, I'd definitely go that way.
Good. Because I already did it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 14th, 2018, 10:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Gert is 30
Old Lace is 140
Arcenic and Old Lace are also 140

Is the combo suppose to be 170 or is Old Lace alone 110?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:12 PM
A Man of Taste

Not many images of Gert by herself so I used what I found. I can just use a version of the image I used for the combo but this one seemed to show off the hair color similar to the mini.

Old February 14th, 2018, 11:24 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Combined card's target icon is touching the border. Not sure if that's an issue.
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:29 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, there's not many pictures out there of Gert alone... I mean, why draw a frumpy teenage girl when you can draw a frumpy teenage girl AND a dinosaur? The one you have is fine (though I'd be fine just having art with her dinosaur in the background somewhere).

The target icon stuff did stand out to me, and the combined card is missing the secret identity - my fault, forgot to edit it into the second post. The name (and price) are now updated.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:27 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Combined card's target icon is touching the border. Not sure if that's an issue.
It's an issue. I thought I had it backed out enough but apparently not. Thanks for double checking me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah, there's not many pictures out there of Gert alone... I mean, why draw a frumpy teenage girl when you can draw a frumpy teenage girl AND a dinosaur? The one you have is fine (though I'd be fine just having art with her dinosaur in the background somewhere).

The target icon stuff did stand out to me, and the combined card is missing the secret identity - my fault, forgot to edit it into the second post. The name (and price) are now updated.
Technically the one I have has a dinosaur in the background

Old February 15th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Gertrude Yorkes (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
ARSENIC AND OLD LACE
At the start of the game, if you control Old Lace and Gert Yorkes is her Companion, you may place Gert on Old Lace’s Army Card. Order Markers may still be revealed on this card normally. As long as Gert is on Old Lace's Army Card, Old Lace has the class of Runaway in addition to the class listed on her card, and when Old Lace attacks, she may attack one additional time.

-----

NAME = ARSENIC AND OLD LACE
SECRET IDENTITY = GERT YORKES

BIO-ENGINEERED DEINONYCHUS

Arsenic and Old Lace have the secret identity of Old Lace, the species of Dinosaur, the class of Companion, and the personality of Loyal in addition to what is listed on this card. When Arsenic and Old Lace attacks, they may attack one additional time.
How does Gert become the Companion? Is she selected somehow? Please help, because I am sure I have missed something somewhere.

The edit is for number agreement.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gertrude Yorkes (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
How does Gert become the Companion? Is she selected somehow? Please help, because I am sure I have missed something somewhere.

The edit is for number agreement.
Old Lace has a special power that lets her choose a Companion.

If we wanted to make it clearer that the Companion bit is coming from Old Lace, we could word it more like "if you control Old Lace and Gert Yorkes is chosen for Old Lace's Runaway Companion special power".
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:08 PM
A Man of Taste

By the way...How do our Secret ID rules handle this situation...one where Arsenic and Old Lace have the Secret ID of Gert Yorkes but Gert herself doesn't have the same Secret ID...I realize we are all intelligent people here but could someone (not sure why they would but could they) argue that you can have both of them...

I mean could you have Peter Parker (civilian) and a Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
or Detective Renée Montoya and Question (Renee Montoya)

Old February 15th, 2018, 09:10 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
By the way...How do our Secret ID rules handle this situation...one where Arsenic and Old Lace have the Secret ID of Gert Yorkes but Gert herself doesn't have the same Secret ID...I realize we are all intelligent people here but could someone (not sure why they would but could they) argue that you can have both of them...

Per the SP, the combo card is supposed to have the Secret ID of Gert Yorkes. Isn't our stance on the Arsenic and Old Lace card that it's not technically an official card anyway?

EDIT: And no to the Peter Parker and Spider-Man (Peter Parker) question. That's addressed in the secret identity rules we just updated.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:14 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:

Per the SP, the combo card is supposed to have the Secret ID of Gert Yorkes. Isn't our stance on the Arsenic and Old Lace card that it's not technically an official card anyway?
It's not a question solely for here....the question is between cards with no secret ID, where their name is their ID...and Cards that have a Disquised name and a Secret ID...our rules are that no two cards can share the same Secret ID...

A police detective named Renée Montoya doesn't have a Secret ID
But a vigilante named Question has a Secret ID and it just happens to be the same as another cards real name (Renee Montoya)

Old February 15th, 2018, 09:16 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:

EDIT: And no to the Peter Parker and Spider-Man (Peter Parker) question. That's addressed in the secret identity rules we just updated.
You ninja edited me...and if that is true then my question is answered. Though I thought our edit was just clarifying having two cards with ??? as a secret ID

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library