Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:27 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Master Mold

The Book of Master Mold

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 5
ALIENS AND ANDROIDS

The figure used for this unit is a repanted Iron Man 2: Repulsor Iron Man Mark VI.

Character Bio - Master Mold was created by Dr. Bolivar Trask during the original run of X-Men comics. In the 1960s, out of fear of a race of superhuman mutants that could dominate the whole world and enslave normal human beings, Trask makes Master Mold, a super-computer, in the shape of a giant Sentinel robot, that will control and facilitate the construction of the Sentinels (mechanical warriors that are programmed to hunt and capture all superhuman mutants). Unbeknownst to all, the original Master Mold is also programmed by the time-traveling Tanya Trask (aka Madame Sanctity), part of the Askani Sisterhood, with the mission to find and destroy The Twelve: a group of mutants that are linked to the rise of Apocalypse, which the ruthless Sanctity considered an event that must be stopped at all costs. For unknown reasons, some of the mutants that are catalogued as the Twelve are not part of the group. The Master Mold has Trask captured, and decides to take over humanity to keep it safe.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Base Clarification: Master Mold is a double-based figure.
  • Master Mold is an Event Hero and follows Event Hero rules.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Master Mold may create Sentinels with his Sentinel Production special power.
  • Master Mold may activate Sentinels with his Sentinel Directive special power.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • As an Android, Master Mold is immune to a number of special powers, such as Baron von Strucker's Death Spore Release. However, they also have certain vulnerabilities, such as Strucker's Satan's Claw Special Attack.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 09:39 PM. Reason: png
Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:27 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Master Mold-Design Phase

NAME = MASTER MOLD

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = CONQUEROR
PERSONALITY = EFFICIENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 28

LIFE = 10

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 520

SENTINEL PRODUCTION
If you win initiative this round, before revealing any Order Markers, you may remove an Order Marker from this card to roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, remove any Wound Markers from the Army Card of a previously destroyed Sentinel you control and place that Sentinel on an empty space adjacent to Master Mold. You may continue to remove Order Markers and roll for Sentinel Production until there are no Order Markers on this card.

SENTINEL DIRECTIVE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Master Mold, you may move up to 3 Sentinels you control or attack with up to 3 Sentinels you control. Sentinels must be within 8 clear sight spaces of Master Mold before moving or attacking with Sentinel Directive.

MUTANT-SEEKING MISSILES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5 + Special. Attack 3.
After attacking with this special attack, Master Mold may attack 2 additional times. You may add 3 to the Range of this special attack when attacking a Mutant.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 8th, 2014 at 09:42 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Great start!

Sentinel Directive
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Master Mold, you may first move up to 3 Sentinels figures you control or attack with up to 3 Sentinels figures you control.

That change and I could see dropping his life to 15. 20 seems too high. I think his cost will go down significantly, especially with that change. I could see 600-700 if we drop his life that way. Ideally he'd be able to fit some Sentinels in an army with him for 1000 points.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:48 PM
The Closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Great start!

Sentinel Directive
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Master Mold, you may first move up to 3 Sentinels figures you control or attack with up to 3 Sentinels figures you control.

That change and I could see dropping his life to 15. 20 seems too high. I think his cost will go down significantly, especially with that change. I could see 600-700 if we drop his life that way. Ideally he'd be able to fit some Sentinels in an army with him for 1000 points.
For some reason, I forgot to slip that line in Bats, so thanks. I'd been trying to adjust the points because the 1000 had counted the cost of 5 Sentinels as well as some for him. I figure we can start at 650 and adjust from there. You'll also want to be able to fit a few mutants if you want the full synergy between him and the Sentinels. I'm looking for some backround pics now, and hopefully Griff will supply the size and the actual name to fill in the blanks.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:51 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm going to have to go to Comicvine and see if we can find a better comic pic. That one's probably not going to cut it.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:51 PM
The Closer

OK here are some backgrounds for the art department to look at.

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!
Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:57 PM

Art possibilities:

Old August 2nd, 2011, 09:03 PM
The Closer

Right now I'm thinking number 3. I remember I had a heck of a time finding something decent as far as comic art goes.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 09:29 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

OK, I got the figure tonight. I got one that is bigger than the 8' one quozl suggested. You guys better love this....

It is 10 and a half inches tall.
It is 28 hexes tall (8 hexes taller than the official Sentinel).
It is 19 dollars, I got mine for 13.
It comes with 4 cool pieces of what we can use as terrain or DOs at some point.
It stands on 2 hexes, so this guy can actually move like he should (this was the biggest reason why I got this one as opposed to the one that stands on 3 hexes, that, and this guy is an absolute monster).

My internet is crap right now, but I will post pics as soon as I can. It is called Iron Man 2: Repulsor Power Iron Man Mark VI
Old August 2nd, 2011, 09:31 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

LINK

Old August 2nd, 2011, 09:33 PM
The Closer

Is this a store exlusive figure? I hope not, but I'm not worried about it, it just need to be put in the unit name is all. I'll update the info with this for now, and if it's decided this is really what we are going to use, then I can add a move number in without any trouble. Thanks Griff.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 09:34 PM

Walmart, ToyRUs, Target carry it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library