Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old July 1st, 2013, 02:15 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of Boba Fett

The Holocron of Boba Fett

Small Expansion 1: Bounty Hunters

figure card:

Rectangular Cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Legacy of the Force set. Its model number and name are #53/Boba Fett, Mercenary Commander.

Character Bio - Boba Fett made his most notable bounty in 3 ABY, when he captured Rebel hero Han Solo, and brought him to Jabba. A year later, during the Battle of the Great Pit of Carkoon, Fett fought against the group of Rebels. However, he was knocked into the mouth of the Sarlacc by Solo. Though no one in recorded history had ever escaped from the Sarlacc, Fett was able to escape, although not entirely unscathed. Thanks to his iron will and Mandalorian armor, he was able to fight his way out of the beast's belly, killing the Sarlacc. Back in action, he continued his work as a bounty hunter.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
4-LOM : Partner Up
Being a Bounty Hunter, Boba Fett is eligible to benefit from 4-LOM's PARTNER UP special power.

JABBA THE HUTT : Jabba's Most Wanted
Being a Bounty Hunter, Boba Fett may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's JABBA'S MOST WANTED turn bonding special power.

JABBA THE HUTT : Underworld Connections
Being a figure who follows the Independent faction, Boba Fett may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's UNDERWORLD CONNECTIONS turn bonding special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
JABBA THE HUTT : Untouchable
Being a Bounty Hunter, Boba Fett may aid Jabba the Hutt with his UNTOUCHABLE defense bonus.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA

-Power Rankings-
• TBA

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
First playtest: mac122
• Second playtest: heroscaper2010
• Third playtest: mac122
• Fourth playtest: mac122
• Fifth playtest: Yodaking
• Sixth playtest: Porkins
• Seventh playtest: Yodaking
• Eighth playtest: mee likey
• Ninth playtest: heroscaper2010
• Tenth playtest: Crixus33
• Eleventh playtest: Yodaking
• Tenth playtest: Porkins
• Twelfth playtest: heroscaper2010
• Art by: Mac122

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; February 16th, 2020 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Added rectangular cards
Old July 1st, 2013, 02:19 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Boba Fett Text Version

BOBA FETT

Independent
Clone
Unique Hero
Bounty Hunter
Cunning
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 6
Attack 4
Defense 5
Points 170

BOUNTY
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero to be Boba Fett's Bounty. When Boba Fett attacks his Bounty with a normal attack, add 1 die to his attack.

FIBERCORD WHIP
Before attacking, if the defending figure is within 2 clear sight spaces of Boba Fett, you may reveal an 'X' Order Marker on this card and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 8 or higher, the defending figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice this turn. Huge figures are not affected by Fibercord Whip.

BOBA FETT'S GUILE
If Boba Fett is attacked, at least one skull is rolled, and Boba Fett receives no wounds from the attack, you may either move Boba Fett using his Stealth Jetpack special power or roll 1 unblockable attack die against the attacking figure.

STEALTH JETPACK
Instead of his normal move, Boba Fett may use his Stealth Jetpack. Stealth Jetpack has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Stealth Jetpack, ignore elevations. Boba Fett may jet over water without stopping, jet over figures without becoming engaged, and jet over obstacles such as ruins. Boba Fett may not jet more than 25 levels up or down in a single move. If Boba Fett is engaged when he starts to jet, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by Porkins; November 21st, 2014 at 11:49 AM.
Old November 24th, 2014, 11:13 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Holocron of Boba Fett

Don't know how this ended up on page 5 but here's a

Really like how Boba Fett finished. Well rounded. He can Stand his own against squads and take out a good hero along the way.
Old November 24th, 2014, 12:08 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

So he can Counterattack Deadeye Dan from 10 spaces away or shot back at Tul-Bak-Ra through a wall?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 24th, 2014, 12:09 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Because I created the thread by copying mac's first two posts from the Boba Fett Design Thread.
Old November 24th, 2014, 12:09 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
So he can Counterattack Deadeye Dan from 10 spaces away or shot back at Tul-Bak-Ra through a wall?
Yes. With the weapons that Boba Fett has at his disposal, we decided that he could do all of those things.
Old November 24th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Definitely the jack-of-all-trades Bounty Hunter, but you're paying full price for it. Definitely well suited for a guns a-blazin' approach.

I'm a bit confused about the timing of Fibercord Whip, though. I assume it's before rolling attack dice but after targeting a figure? "Before attacking" implies to me before the attack step (as in, "After moving and before attacking...").
Old November 24th, 2014, 01:40 PM

Correct. In hindsight, it probably would have been clearer to say something like, "after targeting a figure, but before rolling attack dice."
Old November 24th, 2014, 07:51 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

looks good to me, better get to making a proxy. I don't like that this mini is so expensive.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 24th, 2014, 08:31 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

If you're good at painting and trimming, the Mandalorian Gunslinger is a good proxy. It's helmet looks the closest of the mandalorian miniatures and the pose is pretty good. It is a female miniature though, so it's a tiny bit smaller than it probably should be. It also has braids and other anatomical details that should probably be trimmed. I'll try to get a good picture of it to post here while I'm on break.
Old November 24th, 2014, 10:01 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Stealth Jetpack? Wasn't Boba Fett taken out by a leaving engagement attack from Han in ROTJ?
Old November 24th, 2014, 10:07 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Stealth Jetpack? Wasn't Boba Fett taken out by a leaving engagement attack from Han in ROTJ?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape