Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 12th, 2013, 06:26 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
The HoloNet - HoSS News and Announcements

The HoloNet

The source for all news related to the Heroes of Star Wars Scape custom group

Heroes of Star Wars Scape (HoSS) presents:

Posted 25 June 2023:

Small Expansion 9
Masters of the Force

The Clone Wars have waged a heavy toll and the conflict has spread throughout the galaxy. As star system denizens have been caught between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, two powerful leaders have emerged to lead the charge on each side, both of whom are some of the most skilled force users in the galaxy.

The Jedi General of the Grand Army of the Republic

The Holocron of Mace Windu

With Jedi Command, Master Windu effectively mobilizes the Republic forces against the Separatist threat. If the Clone Troopers fail, Mace approaches directly, using a Jedi Force Pull to engage the enemy and then his uniquely honed Vaapad Special Attack to dismantle the threat.

The Separatist Head of State (otherwise known as Darth Tyranus)

The Holocron of Count Dooku

Count Dooku employs Forceful Diplomacy to bring Independent systems (and units) under the grasp of the Separatist Alliance. Dooku’s Sith training allows him the deadly use of Force Lightning Special Attack. In lightsaber battles, there is virtually no one with more refined skill, as the Makashi Duelist evades nearly every attack.

May the Force be with you!
-Your friends at HoSS

Olds (ie - not News)

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; June 28th, 2023 at 03:07 PM.
Old March 19th, 2013, 12:46 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The HoloNet - HoSS News and Announcements

Where is the Gift Certificate to?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 19th, 2013, 12:47 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Auggie's.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:06 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

For the map contest are you looking for scenario based maps at all? I'd be all up in that business.
If so is there a chance that I could have access to the Units to come in the Master Set so I could make some fun figure based scenarios like in the SOTM and DND set? If not, sadness but fine.

I'd do the play testing if I had the time and sometimes it's hard to find opponents.
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:09 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
For the map contest are you looking for scenario based maps at all? I'd be all up in that business.

I'd do the play testing if I had the time and sometimes it's hard to find opponents.
You can do a solo playtest. Doing this eliminates differing skill levels, and if you do it using this method http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=39769, you don't even have to set up or tear down maps.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
If so is there a chance that I could have access to the Units to come in the Master Set so I could make some fun figure based scenarios like in the SOTM and DND set? If not, sadness but fine.

After our release, we'll have a community section that will allow you to create whatever scenarios you'd like to share with the community. There's a lot of potential with scenarios and HoSS. I look forward to what you can create.
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:

You can do a solo playtest. Doing this eliminates differing skill levels, and if you do it using this method http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=39769, you don't even have to set up or tear down maps.
Thanks, HS Guy. You took the words right out of my mouth. When I playtest, I only play solo. It completely takes away strategic advantage of one player over another. It's easy to know what the other guy is thinking when you are the other guy.
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:18 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:

After our release, we'll have a community section that will allow you to create whatever scenarios you'd like to share with the community. There's a lot of potential with scenarios and HoSS. I look forward to what you can create.
So then for the contest would tournament maps be better?
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:20 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:

So then for the contest would tournament maps be better?
Probably, as they want balanced maps.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

We will be releasing the rules for our map contest in the next couple of days in a separate thread (we'll put a link here). I believe we may be looking for some competitive and casual maps, but don't hold me to that.
Old March 19th, 2013, 04:18 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Unhappy Re: The HoloNet - HoSS News and Announcements

Quote:
Well, it's Episode 4, so you should be able to make some guesses about who will be in it and be pretty close. So how about if you cook up a map and scenario with that in mind, and if it looks good, we'll consider giving you a peek at the units for inclusion in the scenario. A fan created scenario in our Master Set would definitely be a cool addition.

Edit: There are some hints if you look in the Welcome to HoSS Thread
Old March 19th, 2013, 07:16 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

I'm willing to do the map design. I don't have time to playtest.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape