Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 16th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Simple PNP Tourney System 1st page updated INPUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Score sheets are now available in the downloads secion:

http://www.heroscapers.com/download/?dlid=881

Sorry to necro this thread, but this link no longer works. I'm needing a score sheet for my upcoming tourney, and when I tried to open the link it redirected me to the front page. Any chance of updating it or creating a new score sheet?

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
FYI...I posted the SSS tournament sheets back in the download section since I have gotten a bunch of requests for them since saying I had them saved to my hard drive.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=899
Nevermind, Ona had it. This should be put on the front page.

MegaSilver
Old February 1st, 2011, 12:26 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Still a great thread by the way.
I added a Draft Tournament - Options and Tips for TDs thread which actually has some great stuff to look at for those running any tourney too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Resources:
Draft Tournament Sheet by me. Input welcome on this thread.
Tournament Director Software by Sisyphus
Partial Scoring Sheet weesel99, updated with D3 by Johnnylama
The same decisions as any other tourney, but the choices affect the game different than a normal tourney
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 14th, 2015, 12:38 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I don't always rank by scoring, but when I do, I use Xolti's partial scoring sheet.
Personally I am partial to SoS rankings in tournaments, half the reason is because I'm lazy in figuring out points and the other half because SoS negates a blowout causing a huge shift in rankings. I think ranking by scoring is most useful in really small tournaments (8 or less players), and maybe in rolling rumble style matchups.

Please download @Xolti's updated partial points scoresheet to include the last D&D wave, but, more importantly: all the VC units to date. (Don't forget that heroes with 1 life aren't listed, since of course there's no partial scoring there.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events