Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 16th, 2021, 10:17 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
You're gunna use Road Through Durgeth Swamps eh? That map is pretty much swampy garbage. It's actually on my rework list...
Leafy chose it, blame him! Though I think it's fine for one of our Monthlies. Tough aspects for sure, but not the worst map ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Shaggy said he’s in and I have a +1 maybe

Who else is in?! We gotta get some more confirms. @BiggaBullfrog when you “coming back”?
Sweet, got him down!

I'll make my return after my training under waterfalls concealed deep in the Uintahs is complete. Also when my family stops deciding to have events on the last Saturday of every single month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
If I can finish the con commission for the dicebowls and dice towers by then, and get a better grasp on this alien format to me( not fully understanding the format has screwed me big time before, and made the tournament the least amount of fun I’ve ever had) then at that point you can add me. You can put me on as a semi solid maybe. I should know a bit more by the end of the weekend.
I remember that event, I felt super bad. Just remember that for this one you'll still be playing what you bring. Your opponent decides the combination, but if you just bring 3 pods that are solid or that you enjoy playing you'll be fine. (And hopefully anyone new to the format sees this too, so they're not thrown off either.)

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 16th, 2021, 10:57 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I'll be attending
Old April 16th, 2021, 11:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

So in total I’ve got me +1 and 3 maybes

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 17th, 2021, 12:11 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
You're gunna use Road Through Durgeth Swamps eh? That map is pretty much swampy garbage. It's actually on my rework list...
I'll be honest, I just thought it looked pretty, and it didn't immediately look broken, so I threw it into my list. I ran the whole list by Bigga, and he even suggested a change to one of my suggestions, so really Bigga is to blame.
Old April 17th, 2021, 12:53 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
I'll be honest, I just thought it looked pretty, and it didn't immediately look broken, so I threw it into my list. I ran the whole list by Bigga, and he even suggested a change to one of my suggestions, so really Bigga is to blame.
Lol - it does look cool if I may say so. It's actually not too bad, but it could be better. Good enough for a monthly I guess.

Yeah, let's just blame Bigga. I'm cool with that.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old April 21st, 2021, 12:09 PM

XScape is surprisingly tart

Hey Scapers! I’m looking to play with some units that I don’t have yet. Is there anyone I can reach out to for the possibility of borrowing some units for the tourney? Thanks a ton!
Old April 21st, 2021, 03:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Late Blooming Scaper View Post
Hey Scapers! I’m looking to play with some units that I don’t have yet. Is there anyone I can reach out to for the possibility of borrowing some units for the tourney? Thanks a ton!
@Leaf_It has just about everything and usually can hook you up.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 21st, 2021, 04:19 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Late Blooming Scaper View Post
What were you looking for?

And for everyone else, feel free to join the Utah Heroscape Monthly Discord server https://discord.gg/K3qHjcC I feel like not enough people know about it.

Last edited by Leaf_It; April 21st, 2021 at 04:48 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 01:28 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’ve got another +1
Also @TREX you coming?

I won’t be flying, the plane was booked by someone else

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 22nd, 2021, 04:37 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

...so I don't have to ask if you could use West Jordan's South Valley Regional Airport instead, then? It's five minutes from my house. Doesn't have a traffic control tower, though, just a segmented circle.

Oh, I guess I should RSVP for Saturday, huh?

AND, I'm looking to sell two Fortress of the Archkyrie, and two Marvel sets (can include figures, dice, etc. if desired). I need the space, and want to pass them along to someone who could use them!

Anybody interested?
What's a decent rate, two thirds of what All Things HeroScape's charging? I'm up for price recommendations.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 11:58 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I’ve got another +1
Also @TREX you coming?

I won’t be flying, the plane was booked by someone else
I can’t make this one. I’m not quite done with the bowl and tower commission quite yet anyway. Making 14 bowls and 3 towers is a bit of work. I’ve got a bunch done but still have some work to do on them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 22nd, 2021, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
...so I don't have to ask if you could use West Jordan's South Valley Regional Airport instead, then? It's five minutes from my house. Doesn't have a traffic control tower, though, just a segmented circle.

Oh, I guess I should RSVP for Saturday, huh?

AND, I'm looking to sell two Fortress of the Archkyrie, and two Marvel sets (can include figures, dice, etc. if desired). I need the space, and want to pass them along to someone who could use them!

Anybody interested?
What's a decent rate, two thirds of what All Things HeroScape's charging? I'm up for price recommendations.
I'd be interested in a Marvel Set. There are some cool maps out there that use 2 of them

PM me your asking price

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events