Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 3rd, 2021, 07:00 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools-10/11 Cust. Compendium 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
Where is the book cover for the link to the PDF?
I do not understand the question. Everything seems to be working for me.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 09:07 PM

Yuki is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

May I ask where to look to see/find the book cover for the PDF? Maybe I am just blind
Old March 3rd, 2021, 09:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Weird. It's visible on the phone, but not on Chrome on my laptop.

Wonder if this will work?

(1st edition)

(2nd edition)

Edit, nope, can't seem to get images to work. Probably because they're no longer secure?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 3rd, 2021, 09:21 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 4th, 2021, 03:50 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Weird. It's visible on the phone, but not on Chrome on my laptop.

Wonder if this will work?

(1st edition)

(2nd edition)

Edit, nope, can't seem to get images to work. Probably because they're no longer secure?

These links work for me on Chrome.
Old March 4th, 2021, 04:07 PM

Yeah but there are images as well that go with them that don't show up.

Old March 5th, 2021, 08:02 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I wonder if this is not because they are hosted in a unsecured website (http url instead of https), and https is not accepted either.

Should probably host them again from HSers and update the urls on the OP.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old March 5th, 2021, 12:04 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can see the images now, but couldn’t yesterday. Both have dragons on them if that sounds right to folks.
Old March 5th, 2021, 08:42 PM

Yuki is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm still unsure where to look for the book cover/link thingy
Old August 16th, 2022, 09:59 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have these been backed up somewhere? I know GreyOwl's site is down. :\

Current projects:
My C3G points tally | My customs thread
Arena of the Valkyrie Pod 2 Participant
Old November 1st, 2022, 09:44 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

So I had some of GO's tools but not all. I have put the files here on the HSers site & updated the links as per below for the ones I had.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Customizing Compendium

Click on the book cover to download the PDF (11 MB).

Card Templates OtherModern HeroScape ("Marvel") Tools

Card TemplatesOther
  • Comic Publisher Logos (2000 AD, Crossgen, Crusade, Danger Girl, Dark Horse, DC, Image, Marvel, Mavel MC2, Ultimate Marvel, Marvel Zombies, Top Cow, Vertigo)
  • Base Stickers

Last edited by A3n; November 2nd, 2022 at 06:51 AM.
Old November 1st, 2022, 09:56 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Ok so the links don't seem to work. @Xorlof do you know what I need to do to make these links work?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations