Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old February 20th, 2021, 11:43 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Here's my top ten:

1. War of the Ring
2. Root
3. Heroscape
4. Agricola
5. Keyforge
6. Scythe
7. Dominion
8. Eclipse
9. Neuroshima Hex
10. Discworld: Ankh-Morpork

I've also been playing a lot of New York Zoo (the new game by Uwe Rosenberg) with my girlfriend, which has been really enjoyable, somewhat light but just "thinky" enough to have a fun puzzle like feel to it.
WotR is my favorite too! I think there's only one other person here who plays it besides us...jbbnsmith I think.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 11:24 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

February gaming. Work was super busy this month so unfortunately my gaming decreased.

Marvel Champions x 2
Heroscape x 15
Magic the Gathering x16
LotR: LCG
Kids Create Absurdity
Descent 2nd edition
Pathfinder ACG x 3

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old March 3rd, 2021, 02:09 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Clackers and Inkognito.

Old March 9th, 2021, 09:42 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Got to play another match of Rum and Bones second tide with my brother the other day. We did random crew rolls with randomly rolled heroes from their faction. We didn’t include any mercs this go around. He ended up being the undead bone devils and I was the greedy de la Muerta Spanish pirates. I beat him with only one VP difference. He usually pounds me through the floor. I really enjoy this game. Makes me want to finish the last of my painting of it. Only 3 more crews and a stack of boosters to go.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 29th, 2021, 10:37 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Having great fun with my new (redo) of Commands & Colors Samurai Battles which just arrived a few days ago. I've already played six games of the forty scenarios on offer, with only two solo. This is the first company I've had over since the Third Wave of the Pandemic started, as I am now two weeks past my second Moderna shot, and as protected as I'll ever be.

We played all three scenarios from Sekigahara, the largest and signature samurai battle of them all, which I've been waiting to see in C&C form since 2012 when the old Zvesda game with minis came out. The minis are fun, but the now sticvkered blocks are much simpler to set up and maneuver.

We even went out to dinner at the local diner, which reopened for a second time only two days ago! Some semblance of normality is now restored.

Taeblewalker is coming over today for more C&CSB and some of his own new Sleeping Gods.
Old March 29th, 2021, 01:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Played quite a few times this last week or so. Lots of piratey fun with Rum and bones second tide. More randomized crews and hero rolls. We did a mini tournament at my place. (I came in 3rd out of four of us). Ended up finding about 80% of the season one exclusives I didn’t have for a good deal and ordered them, and now have them primed. On top of that I’ve painted to more full faction crews with only the Viking crew and some mercenary hero boxes to paint. I got to play some pvp zombicide with my nephew. There are scenarios in the modern zombicide Rue Morgue box that give you the chance to compete against each other with xp for the win. Those were pretty fun. Afterwards, he wanted to try out rum and bones as well and we ended up playing two games of that. When his family went home, I sent about 50 miniatures with him to keep. He wants to try out frostgrave with those and also play Star Wars legion next time they come to our place. It’s all about making more little wargames.

Old April 1st, 2021, 10:23 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

March gaming. Once again work has been super busy so I didn't get near as many games in as I would have liked. Also camping season is right around the corner so that's going to eat in to my gaming a bit too I suspect.

Batman Love Letter
Bang the Dice game x 2
Quicksand
King of Tokyo
Kids Against Absurdity
Xenoshyft x 2
Mage Knight
Mercs Recon
Marvel Champions X 13
Mage Wars x 2
Aliens Legendary x 2
Undaunted Normandy
Magic the Gathering
LotR LCG x 2
Heroscape
Too Many Bones
Cloudspire x 2

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old April 4th, 2021, 05:34 PM
"like" happy

Got in a handful more games of Rum and bones 2nd tide this weekend. We did random crew rolls with random hero rolls from each faction. After playing a game we removed those crews from the draw and had another go. Did this a total of three times playing six of the 8 crews I currently have painted. Loads of fun. I actually won every game played that night, which was surprising to me. I want to add mercenaries into the random draw at some point but am not sure how I want to go about it. I’m currently painting up my Viking crew and then will be finishing up paint on the rest of the merc boxes. Got my Huntsman box in from miniature market to go with my zombicide Black Plague along with a big box expansion for Zombicide invader. Been wanting to get those painted to get them back on the table.

Old April 4th, 2021, 06:41 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I played the first half of the new scenario for Forgotten Waters. For birthday presents I got Star Trek Risk and Evil Dead 2 with an expansion!

Old April 5th, 2021, 04:35 AM

BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker
Talking Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I played the first half of the new scenario for Forgotten Waters. For birthday presents I got Star Trek Risk and Evil Dead 2 with an expansion!
Happy late birthday fellow 'Scaper! I hope you had a great one!

and not risking going off topic, aside from heroscape I've been playing Sentinels of the Multiverse
Old April 5th, 2021, 06:16 AM

Smile Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketBasket View Post
Quote:

and not risking going off topic, aside from heroscape I've been playing Sentinels of the Multiverse
Thanks!!!

Old April 7th, 2021, 04:35 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketBasket View Post
Quote:

Thanks!!!
How have you enjoyed Sleeping Gods Taeblewalker?
For us here at the Shades Household we’ve enjoyed it quite a bit. Only played a couple times so far as it can be quite long at times and so many games to play, but for me it really captures that sense of adventure pretty well.

So beautiful and difficult it’s interesting for sure.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games