Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old January 22nd, 2016, 05:46 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of Jabba's Palace

The Holocron of Jabba's Palace

Adventure Pack 2: Jabba's Palace

A HoSS Scenario Map

Required sets: 1 Rise of the Valkyrie, 1 Battle for the Underdark, 2 Fortress of the Archkyrie, and 1 Road to the Forgotten Forest

Map Bio - After Vader's treachery on Cloud City and his subsequent delivery of Han Solo (encased in Carbonite) to Boba Fett, Han Solo was brought to Jabba's Palace and placed there as a wall decoration and to remind others that those who cross Jabba the Hutt face serious consequences. Under these circumstances Han's friends infiltrate Jabba's fortress-like palace and attempt to rescue him from Jabba's clutches, despite Jabba's disregard for Imperial law and the many rumors of visitors to the palace who never return...

-Special rules and Clarifications-
• See the pdf file.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• Original map designed by: DanieLoche
• Scenario by: Porkins

Last edited by mac122; January 12th, 2021 at 02:43 PM.
Old January 27th, 2016, 01:39 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Holocron of Jabba's Palace

Curious how many sets you need for this. Looks pretty cool!
Old January 27th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Curious how many sets you need for this. Looks pretty cool!
Added to the OP.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 27th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

It's written on the PDF. But should be there too. ^^

It's :
- 1 Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set
- 1 D&D Master Set
- 2 Fortress
- 1 Road to the Forgotten forest (road hexes only, could be switched to something else)

Edit : Ninja'ed !!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old January 27th, 2016, 02:11 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not bad, I can definitely put this together with my collection.
Old January 27th, 2016, 03:03 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I'll add this one into the Boss Archives when I get home today. Link is not working at work. EDIT: done

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; January 28th, 2016 at 10:11 PM.
Old January 11th, 2021, 05:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

#4 on the missing FP map pic. It's a pandemic!
Old January 12th, 2021, 12:09 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't know which image it was so here are the 3 of them I have :

French Forum's admin.
Old January 12th, 2021, 02:43 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I don't know which image it was so here are the 3 of them I have :

Added the first one to the OP. Thanks @DanieLoche

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 12th, 2021, 05:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Wow, that thing looks awesome! Thanks Daniel for taking care of all these missing pics.
Old January 21st, 2021, 01:48 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Wow, that thing looks awesome! Thanks Daniel for taking care of all these missing pics.
Yeah, this is a cool map/scenario. I playtested it back before we released it.
Old February 9th, 2021, 07:41 AM
Marcel Marceau

I just realized that from the 4 images I gave, only 1 is actually up-to-date with the final version of the map..!

There are 3 noticeable differences :
- There is a link between the Rancor pit and the "prison" area to be able to leave the Rancor pit.
- The start zone outside Jabba's Palace has green spaces, to visualize more easily the exit zone from the scenario.
- The small and large ruins are switched, so that the wall in Jabba's room is shorten by 1 hex to avoid having a too long corridor.

French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape