Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 3rd, 2018, 05:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gert Yorkes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
The combined Arsenic and Old Lace card seems to lose Old Lace's "Runaways Companion" power, despite the fact that placing Gertrude Yorks (individual) via her power doesn't seem to negate it in any way

Is this intentional?
It does negate it - the combined card is essentially what you get if you control both figures and make Gert Old Lace's Companion.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 3rd, 2018, 05:33 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
The combined Arsenic and Old Lace card seems to lose Old Lace's "Runaways Companion" power, despite the fact that placing Gertrude Yorks (individual) via her power doesn't seem to negate it in any way

Is this intentional?
It does negate it - the combined card is essentially what you get if you control both figures and make Gert Old Lace's Companion.
Ah, my mistake, I'd missed the part of Gert's card where she has to be Old Lace's Companion to use that power
Old May 7th, 2020, 09:35 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I tried to print the card that has Gert and Old Lace combined but it seems to have some formatting issues.
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
I tried to print the card that has Gert and Old Lace combined but it seems to have some formatting issues.
Need Input. PDF, X-2 printer, comic, mini etc.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:10 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I apologize, the PDF on the first page. Seems to be effecting the comic and mini version of the card that has Old Lace and Gert combined for the 170 points.
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I apologize, the PDF on the first page. Seems to be effecting the comic and mini version of the card that has Old Lace and Gert combined for the 170 points.
Thanks, I see it now. I'll try and fix it tonight

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks!
Old May 8th, 2020, 12:31 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks!
got distracted I'll have to do it tomorrow.

By the way, no need to apologize. I wasn't being critical there just making a joke for my son. We watched Short Circuit last night and he thought "Need Input" was funny.

Old May 8th, 2020, 06:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Woah, Johnny 5.
A friend of mine named John has been immortalized as Fiver.
Old May 8th, 2020, 07:00 AM

No worries! Honestly missed the reference though, has to have been 20 years since I’ve seen Short Circuit. How did it hold up?
Old May 8th, 2020, 11:07 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Short Circuit is a classic movie but the whole ‘fake Indian guy’ thing is rough.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 10th, 2020, 12:18 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
No worries! Honestly missed the reference though, has to have been 20 years since I’ve seen Short Circuit. How did it hold up?
Better than I expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Short Circuit is a classic movie but the whole ‘fake Indian guy’ thing is rough.
Yeah that was rough...my son however oblivious to how bad it was thought he was the best character. He laughed a lot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library