Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 24th, 2020, 01:09 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of King of Spades

The Book of King of Spades

C3G DC PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 25
ROYAL FLUSH GANG

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a modified Heroclix figure from the Crisis set.
Its model number and name are #51 / King and Queen.

Character Bio - The so-called "King of the Hoboes", Carny also suffered from lung disease. As Hammond's agent, he wore a costume that technologically enhanced his natural charisma to the point of mind control. Following the metagene bomb in Invasion!, King became immortal. Although King is the highest-ranking member of the gang, in poker the Ace ranks as the highest card in a royal flush.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • King of Spades may bond with Ace of Spades with his Royal Flush special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:

Immunities:
Weaknesses:

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:19 PM. Reason: png
Old May 24th, 2020, 01:10 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of King of Spades (Breathing Period)

NAME = KING OF SPADES
SECRET IDENTITY = JOE CARNY

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY =
ARISTOCRATIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 230

ENHANCED CHARISMA 13
Before taking a turn with King of Spades, you may choose a figure within 2 clear sight spaces of King of Spades and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher you may remove an unrevealed Order Marker from the chosen figure's card.

EXPLOSIVE CARDS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2. Attack 2 or 4.
Start the attack with 4 attack dice and choose a figure to attack. You may attack with 2 or 4 attack dice until all 4 attack dice have been rolled. King of Spades may target the same or different figures with each attack.

KING’S COMMAND
After rolling the 20-sided die for any special power on the card of an Aristocratic figure you control, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on any card you control to add 3 to the result.

ROYAL FLUSH 13
After taking a turn with King of Spades you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher you may take an immediate turn with Ace of Spades. Royal Flush can only be used if you revealed an Order Marker on a card with this special power at the beginning of your turn.

FLYING

My current reward points

Last edited by tcglkn; September 26th, 2020 at 05:47 PM.
Old May 24th, 2020, 01:11 AM
Ninja Playtester

Art stuff

Spoiler Alert!

Change Log
Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; July 22nd, 2020 at 12:36 AM.
Old May 24th, 2020, 01:33 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Calling the art for this whole Gang now.

Like the design. Few pretty straightforward powers. Are you planning to use the slightly modded figures with them each on their cards for the cards here?
Old May 24th, 2020, 01:41 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Calling the art for this whole Gang now.

Like the design. Few pretty straightforward powers. Are you planning to use the slightly modded figures with them each on their cards for the cards here?
Yes. I thought I noted that on the OP, but I see I didn't. Updated.

My current reward points
Old May 24th, 2020, 01:43 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

Just a thought but to increase effectiveness and still keep the theme of working your way up through the deck...

Royal Flush 13
After taking a turn with King you may choose another figure you control with the Royal Flush power and roll the 20-sided die adding 5 to the roll if the chosen figure is Ace. After rolling the die, you may reveal the X order marker on this card to add 3 to the result. If you roll 13 or higher you may take a turn with the chosen figure.

Then if you only have Ten and King left in your army you aren't dead in the water and it keeps that feeling of working up since Jack would have a bonus for queen...etc.

You could also make it where you remove the X OM from any of those figures to simplify. Numbers can be adjusted as we go but that's the basic idea.

This could work and it is worth tossing out there as an idea. I wanted to get a feel what others think.

My current reward points
Old May 24th, 2020, 01:53 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Tutorial on how to mod this figure

First you will need your copy of the figure for the person and the flying card.

Person:
The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Crisis DC set.

Flying Card:
The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Crisis DC set.
Its model number and name are #25 / Jack and Ten.

Simply remove Jack and Ten from their card with an Exacto knife:

Then you just need to touch up the card with a little bit of black and white paint and glue the King figure on top:

Finally, you can just take a sharpie or black paint to add the card type to each figure's glider.

Last edited by tcglkn; August 12th, 2020 at 09:45 PM.
Old May 24th, 2020, 01:55 AM
Tickle Pickle

Then I think you want this mini info since the mod isn't a requirement. I made sure to keep a couple of pictures when I did the mod today for this purpose.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Crisis DC set with an optional modification.
Old May 24th, 2020, 11:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, a lot of turn complexity for this guy. Does he really merit it thematically? I wouldn't mind really thinking about whether all four of these powers are needed or if we can trim down to something a bit more elegant.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 24th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Also, I would calculate this guy at about 290 points as is.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 24th, 2020, 12:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm, a lot of turn complexity for this guy. Does he really merit it thematically? I wouldn't mind really thinking about whether all four of these powers are needed or if we can trim down to something a bit more elegant.
For me the immortality power would be the first cut. Does he come back later or during the fight itself...if later just cut it and represent it by him playing the next game . If during the battle you could just represent that with a life boost or something like that.

I must not have seen his draft as I don't remember 4 powers.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 24th, 2020, 12:24 PM
Ninja Playtester

Immortality could go as he actually acquired that power later. It's just that I wanted king to live longer for the chain bonding (like ace). I can't have him costing that much, so let's plan to drop that. How much do you estimate that power is worth bats?

My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library