Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 6th, 2019, 08:09 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Nightshade (Suicide Squad)

The Book of Nightshade

C3G SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 65
FOR GOLD OR COUNTRY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Arkham Asylum set.
Its model number and name are #026 / Nightshade.

Character Bio - Eve Eden had a normal childhood until the day her mother revealed that she not only had the power to transform into and manipulate shadows, but was also an exiled heir to the throne in the otherworldly Land of the Nightshades. Unfortunately, right after this revelation her mother was murdered and her brother abducted by the demonic Incubus that had usurped their kingdom. Promising to rescue her brother and to keep the entire affair secret from her father, Eve made several attempts to infiltrate her desecrated homeland. However, after another encounter with the Incubus left her shadow powers damaged, Eve decided to become a government affiliated superhero to gain the training and experience needed to confront her personal demon. After several missions working for King Faraday, 'the darling of darkness' now works for Amanda Waller in her Suicide Squad. In return for engaging in the Squad's often questionable activities, Eve has been promised that the next time she returns to the Land of the Nightshades it will be with a team of elite agents and hardened killers beside her...

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Soundwarp SG-1
  • Second Playtest: Yodaking
  • Third playtest: IAmBatman
  • Fourth playtest: Karat
  • Art by Soundwarp SG-1
  • Nightshade originally created by David Kaler and Steve Ditko, card based of the character's appearances in Suicide Squad by John Ostrander.

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 10:15 PM. Reason: png
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nightshade (Suicide Squad) (Breathing)

NAME = NIGHTSHADE
SECRET IDENTITY = EVE EDEN
SPECIES = HOMO MAGI
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 225

THROUGH THE LAND OF THE NIGHTSHADES

Instead of moving and attacking with Nightshade, if Nightshade is unengaged, you may choose up to 2 unengaged friendly figures adjacent to Nightshade. Place Nightshade on any unoccupied space on the battlefield. You may then place the chosen figures on any empty spaces adjacent to Nightshade, not adjacent to any enemy figures. Figures other than Nightshade moved by this special power cannot take a turn or attack during the rest of this:
  • player turn, if they were moved more than 5 spaces; or
  • round, if they were moved more than 10 spaces.
Nightshade can only use this special power once per round.

REACTIONARY PHASING
If Nightshade is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die, adding 6 to your roll if the attacking figure is not adjacent to Nightshade. If you roll 12 or higher, Nightshade takes no damage.

PHANTOM WALK
Nightshade can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; September 18th, 2019 at 10:43 AM.
A Jacquee in Disguise?

mine

My Etsy Store
Old July 6th, 2019, 08:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good. Seems like the move is to hope to lose initiative round one then move a nasty pod to the enemy start zone on OM3 and try for an initiative switch with initiative boosters.

Make sure to tag all the heroes here btw.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 6th, 2019, 08:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm here.
Old July 6th, 2019, 08:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

@Ronin @Tornado @quozl @johnny139 @Lazy Orang

My Etsy Store
Old July 6th, 2019, 09:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Also @dok @Dysole

My Etsy Store
Old July 6th, 2019, 10:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Looking good! Cool movement power to mix into a generalist thing, and she brings something different to the Agents. It'll be cool to cap off the 'Suicide Squad good guys' booster.

"Suicide Squad" in the book title is to differentiate from a potential down-the-line later-era version with the shadow constructs and such? (And I guess from Marvel Nightshade?)
Old July 6th, 2019, 11:10 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Yeah, I added in (Suicide Squad) because there's like at least 3 distinct versions of Eve you could do and a couple other Nightshades out there.

My Etsy Store
Old July 7th, 2019, 02:38 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks good. Seems like the move is to hope to lose initiative round one then move a nasty pod to the enemy start zone on OM3 and try for an initiative switch with initiative boosters.

Make sure to tag all the heroes here btw.
Same thought here, R1 OM3 for sure. Is there a figure that can add or subtract from the initiative roll? I feel like there is but I'm drawing a blank.

Who would you say are her closer themed allies for this era? Curious to look at army builds that are close to thematic while competitively strong.
Old July 7th, 2019, 08:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Took me a minute to find it in the index, but it's Ra's al Ghul (II) who can add or subtract from initiative.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 7th, 2019, 09:17 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Who would you say are her closer themed allies for this era? Curious to look at army builds that are close to thematic while competitively strong.
Waller, Flag, Nemesis, Bronze Tiger - she's a big part of old school Suicide Squad stuff, as one of the voluntary members that helps keep the crooks in line. Deadshot and Captain Boomerang are probably the most recurring crooks in that era.

Rick likes a mobile agent, so the potential for her to jump up the field and drop Deadshot (and a second figure) in a key spot is definitely gonna give her a niche in Suicide Squad builds.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library