Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 21st, 2007, 12:07 AM

MythicalMino has disabled reputation
A-Huntin' I will go....

with my tax return being INCREDIBLE this year....I plan on spending a couple hundred dollars on HeroScape. I figure, what I want to purchase, will come to just around 250 bucks. Here is the list of what I will be buying:

Archers & Kyrie x 1
Heroes of Durgeth x 1
Shades & Orcs x 2
Zombies x 2
Castle Set x 1
Greeks & Vipers x 2
Grut Orcs x 1
Minions & Drones x 1
Raknars Vision x 1
Soulborgs & Elves x 1
Tundra set x 2

This should come out to just around $250. Within 2 weeks, I should be out "hunting", and what I don't find in the stores, I will order from either Hasbro or the site linked from Heroscapers.

After I get these things, I will be almost 100% (only would be missing the flag bearers and Hawthorne). Some boosters I have doubles of (grut orcs, roman legionaires...Road to the Forgotten Forest...2 MS....)

I am hoping I will be able to locate and purchase all of these things....What do you guys plan on buying with your tax returns?

p.s. Just for the record, I plan on picking up FFG's Marvel Heroes also!!

Chris
Old February 21st, 2007, 12:19 AM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
If taxes go good this year, maybe a month of less stress for bills , if all goes to the toilet, I'll be in an asylum and may just .
Old February 21st, 2007, 12:20 AM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
Welcome to the site! I sure hope you have fun here. As for the list... That's a pretty big list, it would be awesome if you get it all. Happy Huntin' Good luck!
Old February 21st, 2007, 12:34 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Just so you know MythicalMino,

If you order from http://www.housemousegames.com/ all your requested items should be about $256 (I actually did a mock order for you....I'm bored tonight, what can I say) with free shipping. All delivered right to your front door. You don't have to waste any gas or get frustrated looking around. Just giving you a
Old February 21st, 2007, 01:53 AM
The Orc Master

Browncoat is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Just so you know MythicalMino,

If you order from http://www.housemousegames.com/ all your requested items should be about $256 (I actually did a mock order for you....I'm bored tonight, what can I say) with free shipping. All delivered right to your front door. You don't have to waste any gas or get frustrated looking around. Just giving you a
Definitely the way to go.

I doubt very much that you'll find everything you're looking for, and it will eat up a lot of time and ga$ trying to get it all. I've ordered from HMG a few times now, and it's a great place to do business with.
Old February 21st, 2007, 07:37 AM

MythicalMino has disabled reputation
oh, i know that most of that won't be in the stores....but, we will be going out to do some spending anyways, so i figured I would check the stores out first.

But, maybe I will just save myself the time, and order through the store here....I did a little research last night (I was right in the ballpark of 250 bucks).

Maybe to just save myself the time, maybe I will go on and purchase it via the store here....

Chris

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion