Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 18th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Draftable Vehicles Discussion Thread (Public Testing)

Oh I like that. It leaves space for a Hotwire power.
Old October 18th, 2018, 09:59 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I could see that. I was more focused on using it as a vehicle.

I wonder if we couldn't find a middle ground on the control issue and create a power like this:

ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM
If this Sports Car is in your Army and there are no Wound Markers on this card, another Player's figure may not enter or occupy this Sports Car.

So basically you only get in if you break in?
I could live with that as a compromise.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 18th, 2018, 03:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Would that be a power on every card then or just a general rule for VDO's added to the rule book?
Old October 18th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It’d be a power to add as appropriate and desirable. The Mole Machine might work completely differently.

I hesitate to further complicate the base rules if we can avoid it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 12th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I didn't forget about this!

(Okay, I did a little bit. I gotta refresh myself on what's going on here, though - thoughts on any course corrections later tonight)
Old November 12th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Yeah, I could see that. I was more focused on using it as a vehicle.

I wonder if we couldn't find a middle ground on the control issue and create a power like this:

ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM
If this Sports Car is in your Army and there are no Wound Markers on this card, another Player's figure may not enter or occupy this Sports Car.

So basically you only get in if you break in?
I'd be willing to give that a shot. I'm not sure it would make a huge difference, but if it provides some deterrent to an opponent just running a Civilian into it when you leave it unoccupied, it's probably not all bad.

Quote:
It’d be a power to add as appropriate and desirable. The Mole Machine might work completely differently.

I hesitate to further complicate the base rules if we can avoid it.
Agreed, especially with the bold.

My one hesitance on accepting the Anti-Theft System power was that I was thinking we might be setting ourselves up to have to do something similar on a lot of future vehicles.

But there is room to shake it up, like you said, and I can see some of the really character-specific vehicles having restrictions on who can operate them anyway.
Old November 12th, 2018, 10:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, not just anybody should be able to jump into a tank or helicopter and how to make it work. Really even just something like a big rig semi or construction vehicle is something that would be difficult for an untrained human to use effectively while under the pressure of a combat situation much less an alien from another world. Tons of people don't even know how to work a clutch, so you could restrict the Sports Car some by saying it's a manual transmission rather then automatic.

Just a general interest question, Star Lord left Earth long before he was old enough to drive, so if he returns to Earth for the first time as a 30 year old man and he jumps into a car, how bad of a driver is he going to be?
Old November 13th, 2018, 09:28 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Earth is the only planet with cars in the Marvel universe?
Old November 14th, 2018, 12:16 PM

So what should I test to wrap this up?
Old November 14th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Earth is the only planet with cars in the Marvel universe?
Probably not, but it's likely that they wouldn't all work the same way.

That being said, that's a situation where even a theme nerd like me has to call that it's a game, not a simulation. Besides, almost anyone probably could drive - they'd just be a danger to themselves and others, but in the midst of battle I don't imagine proper road safety will be a high priority.

(Bearing in mind this comes from someone who does not and will never drive...)

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 14th, 2018, 01:51 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I agree. Most heroes I'd anticipate being able to figure it out to a sense enough to drive across a reasonably sized battlefield. It would be a cool thing to do in another game (even Classicscape) where home planets are provided for every unit to restrict the ability to certain planets, but we don't have that luxury here.

Tornado, we've seen a lot of Civilian tests, but not yet tests with other common heroes. Low cost ones such as the zombies might be worth a try to see if pairing the car with a 50-point Walker is worthwhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'm curious here, why don't / won't you ever drive? I realize I do not know your exact age nor the laws of the UK regarding driving.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 14th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I agree. Most heroes I'd anticipate being able to figure it out to a sense enough to drive across a reasonably sized battlefield. It would be a cool thing to do in another game (even Classicscape) where home planets are provided for every unit to restrict the ability to certain planets, but we don't have that luxury here.

Tornado, we've seen a lot of Civilian tests, but not yet tests with other common heroes. Low cost ones such as the zombies might be worth a try to see if pairing the car with a 50-point Walker is worthwhile.
Even a Homeworld designation in Classic wouldn't work for me. Not buying that a Human from Toril can't work out how to drive something if you then make it so a Roman Legionnaire can....

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'm curious here, why don't / won't you ever drive? I realize I do not know your exact age nor the laws of the UK regarding driving.
I have no interest in doing so - I've never got along with cars (I remember they used to make me feel queasy when I got into them when I was tiny), the idea of controlling a gigantic chunk of metal moving at terminal velocity that could easily kill myself and others terrifies me and I find it much more fun and relaxing to use public transport. (The fact that I live in a small market town I can traverse in under an hour also helps. ) The cost of running a car also seems prohibitive - even with the ridiculous costs of public transport these days, that's still likely more cost effective, and, as I said, more enjoyable.

~Lazy Orang, sorely tempted to just make up crap about UK driving law and troll you into believing it.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library