Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 17th, 2015, 09:16 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Exclamation Thread for constructive feedback & help with new customs

Costing is always an issue for me and I figured I could start a thread for people with new customs that want feedback and or don't have enough time to fully playtest characters, I think that (Especially with costing) the more feedback you can get, the better something will be, and I think a thread dedicated to feedback would be helpful. I have seen a thread for feedback before called Freelancing Feedback or something like and didn't like the idea due to the fact that you weren't allowed to throw out ideas and your customs had to be fully fledged out which kinda defeats the purpose of a feedback thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards