Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 23rd, 2010, 11:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Green Lantern (Kilowog): Brainstorming Phase!

I'm not sure I get that one thematically ... that makes him seem like some sort of healer/God mix ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 23rd, 2010, 11:44 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm not sure I get that one thematically ... that makes him seem like some sort of healer/God mix ...
I thought that to. I like the idea of him boosting thier other stats, after all he trains GLs so he should be able to boost them. Plus it softens the burning markers on he other ones, which would be very nice.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 11:47 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

But it can keep balanced by your lowering his defense in the process, making him a plum target.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 23rd, 2010, 11:49 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just like Arkillo beefing up the SCS, once he burns his markers it's time to move in on him take him out then the rest of the SCS. Once you lower him down he will be the target of your opponent's attacks.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 11:58 PM

Exactly - and this guy and Arkillo are really mirrors of each other in the comics.

Old August 24th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I see Kilowog as having high base stats and low Power Ring bonus. Maybe 5 atk / 5 def with two ring markers or even 6 atk / def with 1 ring marker. The Kilowog that sticks out in my mind is the one that went toe for toe with Supes for a few rounds. I'd like to see his base stats reflect this a bit.

Otherwise, a power that boosts the other Lanterns sounds like a winner to me. I'm not sure what the theme is of removing a Battery Marker to do it, though. I would think he would be able to inspire them without wasting his ring's energy.

Maybe three abilities:
Power Ring
Bonding with Lanterns
Ring Drain ability
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:10 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Perhaps instead of adding to Move, Range, Attack, and Defense (which are already beefed up quite well with their battery markers), Kilowog could add to their Life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm not sure I get that one thematically
He's inspiring them to fight on, past the point where they would normally give up.

It would be pretty powerful too. Hal Jordan with 5 Life wouldn't have to burn a battery marker until he was attacked with 5 or more skulls instead of 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:15 AM

You make some interesting points, quozl ...

Old August 24th, 2010, 01:27 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

For species, a brief search reveals both "Bolovaxian" and "Bolovax Vikians;" the DC Database uses the former, while Wikipedia uses the latter. A Google search for Bolovaxian has 665 results, while a search for Bolovax Vikian nets only 36. I can't find any official sources for either.

I'd say "Bolovax Vikian" makes more sense, but "Bolovaxian" sounds better. Of course, we don't know what Bolovax Vik really means. Like, is Vik just a modifier? The people of DC live on New Earth - but they're just Earthlings, not New Earthlings.

Really, either would be acceptable. You just used the planet for Arkillo (Vorn), so just Bolovax Vik could be used, too.

As for starts... he should compare to Arkillo in base stats. Considering Arkillo is 6/4 for Attack and Defense, Kilowog should be about equal - 5/5 is a fair balance, but 5/4 would work, too, since he has that extra Life. Left Box - like I said above we've got lots of choices for species, Sergeant sounds good for class (since I believe he's a Green Lantern drill sergeant or something like that). But for his personality... does Valiant really fit? I've always pictured him as a "tough but kind-hearted" figure. Maybe "Supportive" or something to that extent? I dunno.

For powers... he should definitely mirror Arkillo since they're, well, the same guy, more or less. The Power Battery. The motivation. The offensive attack.

I like HeIsBatman's physical abilities - if you make him 4/4 and give him a Melee boost of +2, that sounds good. But for motivation... I dunno. Can't really think of a way to make things unique - and I don't know how you would make the Life increase work, mechanically. I like the concept, but...
Old August 24th, 2010, 01:51 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
For species, a brief search reveals both "Bolovaxian" and "Bolovax Vikians;" the DC Database uses the former, while Wikipedia uses the latter. A Google search for Bolovaxian has 665 results, while a search for Bolovax Vikian nets only 36. I can't find any official sources for either.

I'd say "Bolovax Vikian" makes more sense, but "Bolovaxian" sounds better. Of course, we don't know what Bolovax Vik really means. Like, is Vik just a modifier? The people of DC live on New Earth - but they're just Earthlings, not New Earthlings.

Really, either would be acceptable. You just used the planet for Arkillo (Vorn), so just Bolovax Vik could be used, too.

As for starts... he should compare to Arkillo in base stats. Considering Arkillo is 6/4 for Attack and Defense, Kilowog should be about equal - 5/5 is a fair balance, but 5/4 would work, too, since he has that extra Life. Left Box - like I said above we've got lots of choices for species, Sergeant sounds good for class (since I believe he's a Green Lantern drill sergeant or something like that). But for his personality... does Valiant really fit? I've always pictured him as a "tough but kind-hearted" figure. Maybe "Supportive" or something to that extent? I dunno.

For powers... he should definitely mirror Arkillo since they're, well, the same guy, more or less. The Power Battery. The motivation. The offensive attack.

I like HeIsBatman's physical abilities - if you make him 4/4 and give him a Melee boost of +2, that sounds good. But for motivation... I dunno. Can't really think of a way to make things unique - and I don't know how you would make the Life increase work, mechanically. I like the concept, but...

Well, for species, it really doesn't matter too much, since I really doubt we'll have any synergies with his specie!

Well, we could always have it that he has more defense, while Arkillo has more attack, and mirror it THAT way.

For a life defense, it could be something like a One Shield defense, or something modified. Maybe an ability that says friendly figures within X spaces, when they receive enough wounds to be destroyed, if the amount of wounds taken EQUALS the life of the defending figure, ignore the wound.

That way you can only kill the figures with overkill. It might not be TOO powerful, but at the same time, it's almost like tough, which can be really annoying!

EDIT: And why are like all of the exclusives Green Lantern characters that I know NOTHING about, so it's hard to help with?! Someone pick a Batman character so I can do something for once, haha!
My Batman character is still on hold, and I think everyone's sick of hearing about it.
Old August 24th, 2010, 03:05 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Good stuff so far. I agree his Battery Markers need to go down as he really only relies on it to fly, mostly. I like the third power, but I think his base should be 3/5. That way his ring gives him 5/7 ranged, but he is still 5 up close and personal. I could also see him being 4/6 even, as I think his Marker burning power is pretty attractive. I would add a stipulation that he cannot use it on any Officer more than once. So he can burn both markers, just not to boost the same figure twice. And I think Sergeant is not right as he is still an officer. I think he should be an Instructor, as in Drill Instructor. (Come on, Hahma, as a jarhead, I am expecting you to back me up on the military lingo.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old August 24th, 2010, 03:07 AM

If you're talking about my power suggestion ... it'd boost ALL officers ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library