Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2006, 11:03 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
For Trade:
1x Heroes of Bleakwood

Want (in order of preference):
Raknar's Vision
Tundra
Heroes of Barrenspur
Monks and Guards
Heroes of Nostralund
Devourers and Minutemen

Please PM as well as posting, I don't check this thread as often as some do

(edit): If you have something on my Want list, I have a few stores up here I can go to to find an acceptable trade. I will not do money transactions either direction--all straight-up trade. (It eliminates the question of who pays shipping, for one thing...)
Old May 21st, 2006, 11:19 AM

Ditzer has disabled reputation
I have for trade:
Brand new still in packaging Lawmen and Samurai
Brand new still in packaging Heroes of Trollsford

I would like:
Grut Orcs
Kilts and Commandos
Any terrain

Please PM if you are interested in making a deal.

also, had a good trade experience with ferzle
Old May 21st, 2006, 12:43 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by countblah
Buyer beware. Seriously. I know we're all chummy and good and so on, but everybody BE SENSIBLE about trading and buying and what not. I wasn't, and I got burned, and am now out a certain amount of money. Didn't kill me, but the other party in the trade disappeared from the boards upon receipt of my cash, and was never seen again. So, just be careful, and sensible, and things should go fine.

That is all.
I realize your trade with this person was independent of mine, but I know I was carrying this person as a good trader in my sig line. I had made a good trade with him albiet a very quirky one. The end result is I got what I bargained for.

I know I am not repsonsible for what happened to you but I always felt bad that I was carrying that person as a good trader at the time that it happened to you. As soon as I learned of this trangression, I removed him from good trade sig.

I am sorry you had a bad expereince, countblah.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old May 21st, 2006, 07:29 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
have dice towers... can put up pics if needed and some terrian but has "J" on the bottom

want
grut orcs
any of wave 3
any of wave 4

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old May 22nd, 2006, 07:06 PM

Rooney has disabled reputation
Hey Im looking for all of Wave 3. I don't have much, but i'll buy. I know I can get some RttFF.

Indecision is the key to felxibilty
Old May 22nd, 2006, 07:20 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
I have an unopened Malliddon's Prophecy (Wave 1) Heroes of Bleakwoode (Tealord, et. al.) that I am willing to trade for:

One (1) Nerak unopened with card in excellent condition (not laminated please).

Thanx,

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old May 23rd, 2006, 12:09 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Free to good home:

One Me-Burq-Sa. Answers to the name Me-Burq-Sa.

Picked him up at a yard sale for $.25

He's in decent shape. Card has rough edges and might have been used as a frisbee.
I prefer to send it to one of the poor, poor, just starting out guys.
Because it's free, he's getting sent snail mail in a recycled bubble envelope.

New guys: message me with your sob stories and I'll pick one.

Finally got a taker...enjoy!
Old May 23rd, 2006, 12:27 AM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
see subsequent post
Old May 23rd, 2006, 01:40 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
removed, see later post
Old May 23rd, 2006, 01:51 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY
Free to good home:

One Me-Burq-Sa. Answers to the name Me-Burq-Sa.

Picked him up at a yard sale for $.25
That is classic!

That's the going rate for the mounted warlord?!?
What's cheaper - $.25 or 50 draft points? Think I can convince the guys to let me draft MBS for a quarter at our next game night? Of course, I get to keep the 50 points and draft them somewhere else.

Oh, to trade:
I would love to get my mitts on the the Star Wars minis of the original bounty hunters: IG-88, Dengar, Bossk, 4-LOM, and Zuckuss. Maybe Boba Fett too.
I don't know what I'd be willing to trade for these guys, but I want them!
My local TRU has tons of VW, Minutemen/Wolves, 1 wave 2 heroes, 1 mininons/drones....
Old May 23rd, 2006, 02:48 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Baleeted!

Last edited by Agent Minivann; March 16th, 2009 at 02:03 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2006, 02:53 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
ok lemme post this up here,
basically Im lookin for D&D miniatures w/cards
any basically, Im thinking of getting into it and would like a bunch

if ye have some ye wanna get rid of for good price or trade
drop me a pm and we'll go from there.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online