Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 22nd, 2021, 08:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Dr. Jekyll's Thinking Room

Yeah, I also want to see a card for Grim Reaper and it's fantastic that you know him well enough to want to take him on (I only know him from the Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon). Looking at the card again, the first power seems flexible enough that you could build a few interesting armies around him. Kind of think it should be tweaked a bit so he could 'recruit' someone into a Hydra build if you so wanted to do that with this card. Or play him and his 'recruit' without any Hydra around too. Not seeing the need for Street Thug bonding, so go with Ruthless Mastermind and you've got the Hydra hook started. On the last power, is he really slowly dying when he's taking a shower and eating a meal? The self wounding aspect is a turn off for me. I think he could just heal with it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy