Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 9th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: HOUSE MOUSE closing Thurs, April 11

Finality has descended upon this grand House.
Silence rules now.
Everywhere except a bright corner where one lonely Mouse rolls bones.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 9th, 2013, 06:05 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just made my last order.

You gotta any plans in your future you want to reveal?

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:31 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

I remember ordering from your site. I spend many ours looking for a site to order from and yours came up as one of the best. Best of luck in future endeavors.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is the tragic part about Heroscape's discontinuation. A small business owner that is forced to go out of business because of it.

Good luck in the future Sandra!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I bought some of my first stuff of you. Sad to see you go. Good luck!
Old April 10th, 2013, 01:57 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post

You gotta any plans in your future you want to reveal?
I'm retired now (after all, I am an "old lady"). No more commercial adventures planned at the moment. Right now, we're heading to Missouri to complete the Lake House Project we began 6 years ago. Thanks for wishing us luck...we'll need it.
Old April 12th, 2013, 04:58 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

My final order came in today... Three packs of Snipers and Vipers. Finally finished off my Wave 1 collection. The delivery was speedy, and the boxes are in perfect condition. Good work, as usual... I'll miss this.

Thanks, and good luck.
Old April 13th, 2013, 07:56 PM
has been BANNED

Sarcastic Man is surprisingly tart

This is sad, I used to get a lot of my materials form there its very sad that they are closing, oh well good luck.
Old April 14th, 2013, 02:02 PM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker

You guys were awesome HouseMouse, I ordered a set of Redcoats and Wolves, along with a complete set of Wave 1. It was pretty awesome, you had good prices and fast shipping. Its a shame that your closing, but its hard (impossible would be a better word) to be exclusively Heroscape, when there is no more being produced.

Einar is the best general... End of argument...
Old April 15th, 2013, 03:28 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Just got my order and everything looks great as always. Its a shame to see another part of our 'Scape world go away.

Last edited by legoboy; April 16th, 2013 at 12:44 PM.
Old April 18th, 2013, 01:56 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

yes, thank you for everything it was a great order time.
and in the end i wished i had ordered more more jungel, iche.. but the good old days are gone. a new morning is rising .
heroscape shopping was a lifetime.

see you and all good in the future

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales